2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I was hoping to hear! We need more help at the 1 imo and I love that he wants to do that bc he knows that’s his ticket to the league. I’ll be rooting for him for sure!
Thank you brother

Advertisement
I’m not saying UM outbids for every player. But after dealing with UM in my nephew’s basketball recruitment, I can safely say that UM is very, very competitive when it wants to be. VERY

Editing after I read through the thread. Congrats to your family. Hoping he can help turn things around

IMG_4644.jpeg
I blame this board 100% for my drinking on weeknights

Advertisement
Its nice to have a family member who is really good at basketball, and going to UM.

Until he has a bad game of course 😥

Now that Bensley Joseph is on the move, I need another connection to a hoops family member!

Seriously, congratulations, sir. Have you made arrangements for your nephew to get one of your old dorm rooms (assuming you didn't live in the Towers every year)?

I showed my nieces my old Eaton dorm room over the entryway that looks towards the pool. They were impressed with my view, but they didn't see the inside of the dorm...it was COVID and all...

Seriously, each and everyone of you suck

😭

Now that Bensley Joseph is on the move, I need another connection to a hoops family member!

Seriously, congratulations, sir. Have you made arrangements for your nephew to get one of your old dorm rooms (assuming you didn't live in the Towers every year)?

I showed my nieces my old Eaton dorm room over the entryway that looks towards the pool. They were impressed with my view, but they didn't see the inside of the dorm...it was COVID and all...
As a grad student, UM is giving him a stipend ot live off campus.
Where would you recommend he look for proximity and safety?

As a grad student, UM is giving him a stipend ot live off campus.
Where would you recommend he look for proximity and safety?
When I was there University Inn (right across from campus) was nice. But then again that was almost 20 years ago. It’s very close to the basketball arena which would be helpful for quick access to the gym.

Congrats on him being a Cane. Very happy for you and selfishly for us too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy's a Cane?
Apologize if it's old news, BDay drinking and CIS scrolling after fam settles down for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back