Savion Riley Portal

He found out quick … he is not VanderBUILT for this !!! 👀
Maybe he's Biltmore for another program?

LY5S0x7pSVzM5eVE71.gif

Advertisement
We’re happy to let him go for a 6 pack of athletic tape and a player to be named later

LOL, facts. No one should be worried about wasting NIL on this kid. I mean, how much could our NIL backers have possibly spent on a safety from Vanderbilt who was on campus for 3-4 months? Probably worth it so our WRs could get some work in with Ward during camp.

Advertisement
I think they’ll add another safety on top of Powell.

Powell one side and then Harris vs. Portal for the other side is my best guess, with all three playing a fair amount.
I believe that Markieth Williams will also see time. One of the coaches said that Markieth has improved tremendously. I think this is what many are underestimating and that is the improvement and progression of kids like Markieth and Jaden Harris at Safety. I think Patterson is going to be getting snaps at Safety by mid-season as the kid is the defensive equivalent of Lofton. I also think that many here are just completely discounting the possibility that players like Damari Brown, Jadais Richard and Robert Stafford have improved and progressed since last year.

To me the most crucially important need is at DT. Get 2 DTs that the staff likes and we will be OK there. 1 DB and 2 DTs maybe an IOL and a 2nd RB and we will be good to go.

UM registered him to take "Elements" with Irwin Stotzky, and he transferred immediately...

@Wake_Cane and my fellow UM Law alums will laugh hard at that one...
Holy ****. Replevin! Stones not moved. The pawnshop weeding ring. Equity! That guy still alive? That class was..... awesome and awful and...Holy ****. Ptsd or g?

Advertisement
Then why even bring him in?

Do people think these guys come here for free?

At what point will the staff start getting held responsible for poor spending and bad evals?

In the NFL, you get whacked for bad FA signings. Why should this be any different?
Cause the acc is far from the nfl. We spent a lot on Mario. If Mario isn’t getting whacked on his shi! in game coaching, he sure as **** isn’t getting the axe for losing a portal safety that never played a down here.

Advertisement
Riley was on Flo's podcast a week or two ago talking like he was staying at Miami. He even talked about how you shouldn't jump into the portal lightly and you've got to have an idea of where you want to go.

I found it. Check it out starting around 30:10 :

Advertisement
Then why even bring him in?

Do people think these guys come here for free?

At what point will the staff start getting held responsible for poor spending and bad evals?

In the NFL, you get whacked for bad FA signings. Why should this be any different?
I agree a lot of bad evals…smh

I'm telling you...

there will be a moment when a player leaves a team in 2Q and comes out dressed for the other team in 3Q.

#RecognizeMySkillz
#YouThinkI'mJoking

Come on! That scenario can't happen in NFL let alone College. Maybe some day College will have same rules as NFL regarding releases.

Advertisement
Back