Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

thats why I said we will find out because obviously super small sample size, pause
I’m not understanding the discourse or that the DB pool was especially deep in the spring. Blame Addae if anything for not being more productive in the winter window with kids like Jabar Muhammad

Advertisement
I’m not understanding the discourse or that the DB pool was especially deep in the spring. Blame Addae if anything for not being more productive in the winter window with kids like Jabar Muhammad
Yea ofc it’s Addae’s fault who on CIS needs that explained? Everyone knows we just got a new db coach

Edit: if this guy fails it’s ultimately on the HC eventually he hired him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven’t seen enough of him yet personally so I’d just be following the crowd

I got Hanks as my #1 must get elite can’t miss game changer don’t take a knee prospect at the moment
SHow me who u speak of sir, I probably saw it already. You dont have to though dont want u to go all searching. But if u can I'll peak, PAUSE

SHow me who u speak of sir, I probably saw it already. You dont have to though dont want u to go all searching. But if u can I'll peak, PAUSE

6-1 170. Can tie his shoes without bending over. Runs what appears to be something between a 3.3-3.35 40

also a Gator legacy that’s gonna tell them to **** their own faces so that’s nice

6-1 170. Can tie his shoes without bending over. Runs what appears to be something between a 3.3-3.35 40

also a Gator legacy that’s gonna tell them to **** their own faces so that’s nice
Oh yeah I remember watching his film, does he run track? I do not have the eye when it comes to corners, I know DJ though can do it all S CB doesn't matter where u put him he will be a great player.

Advertisement
Back