OL Takaylen Muex commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I will be onboard when Trip, Kinsler or Tinalau get into the rotation.
So 3 red shirt freshman need to be in the rotation before you can be “confident” in the evaluation of 2 of the best offensive line coaches in all of college football

Kinsler is in the rotation and has been all spring
Tinalau is out with a back injury
Trip was running with the 3rd team at guard

Advertisement
BylsmaPump.gif

Mario and Mirabal are the best OL coaches in America.

Whatever you think of Mario, consider this…Al Golden got a job coaching linebackers for the Lions. Say the worst case scenario happens here for Mario here and forgets to take a knee or something and he gets fired. Ok even if that happened, I ******* guarantee you Mario would at a minimum still get hired as the OL coach for some NFL team.

He was the best OL coach Nick Saban ever had. So if he knows nothing else, he knows the offensive line.

He can also recruit. He gets whoever he wants. We’ve seen this, we know this.

So if arguably the greatest offensive line coach in America who is also arguably the most successful recruiter in America takes this kid in May when he could recruit anyone he wants….do you really want to question the take because Ferman and Andrew Ivins only give this small school kid 3 stars?

Use your ******* heads. If Mario knows nothing else, he **** sure knows OL. And you know Mario doesn’t settle for recruits, he goes after and usually gets whoever the **** he wants.

I’ll celebrate any OL Mario wants, end of story

He was the best OL coach Nick Saban ever had.
I don’t know about that one. Word on the streets is they had a bit of a falling out towards the end. There was a reason he went to Oregon and it wasn’t for that “co-OC” title

Mirabal is an ace though, together they def make us a second to none destination for olinemen

Advertisement
what's their hit rate compared to most coaching staffs with OL?

did you really prove anything by naming those two?
Mario and Mirabal hit and they miss like anyone. I’m sure they’re considered better than most - even at the top - but Sagapolo and Denis weren’t good and they had them at Oregon - so they got to see them for some time after high school - and they still brought them here too which should be a red flag to an extent that they’re not infallible.

Welcome to the U nonetheless and if they like him, I’m fine with it.

I don’t know about that one. Word on the streets is they had a bit of a falling out towards the end. There was a reason he went to Oregon and it wasn’t for that “co-OC” title

Mirabal is an ace though, together they def make us a second to none destination for olinemen
Stoutland was better there but who cares at this point.

Welcome to the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I go with the Bo Schembechler thought on OL. 1 will start, 1 will back up, 1 will never play a down. OL are hard to project at the next level. It's not just the physical aspects it is the mental part of the game as well. OL are typically the smartest guys on the team as a group. Hope we found this kid early and he blows up this fall.

We said the same about Williams and boom he's dropped said the same about Nino, Juan, and Tripp also

When Mario and Mirabal bring in the “Door Frame” OL guys like Anez, Juan, and this kid it seems to work more often than not.

Smaller guys have been a crap shoot. The fact we keep looking for a Center of the future says to me Tripp will never play significant snaps here. Maybe I’m wrong.

When Mario and Mirabal bring in the “Door Frame” OL guys like Anez, Juan, and this kid it seems to work more often than not.

Smaller guys have been a crap shoot. The fact we keep looking for a Center of the future says to me Tripp will never play significant snaps here. Maybe I’m wrong.
Trip said, in his Canesinsight interview, he has practiced at every position on the offensive line this spring except center. He is a guard here.

Advertisement
Back