Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Hope it's not the A&M kid

TAMU fans said he quit because he wanted to do track

The A&M kid is a legit NFL talent who was getting some buzz from scouts, but yeah, he left football to focus on shotput because he wants to make the summer olympics. He's a take if he wants to play football this season, but that's not a sure thing that he does.

Canegang says the secret visitor is a O lineman.

Is this dude Dan Sileo Jr. 2.0?

Edit: Flo, Duosso and the CIS twitter account are following him. Interesting. Legit people are following him. May need to follow him myself, if nothing else, its an interesting feed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the secret visitor is true, I doubt it's anyone we have heard of. In my opinion it's someone who just entered portal and name has not popped up yet......

I believe some recent OL Portal entries have been No Contact but I just can't recall who they were!

Canegang says the secret visitor is a O lineman.

A couple reasons the visitor would be a secret:
1 - To prevent other teams from swooping in and beating your NIL offer because we're Miami and we have that optic right now
2 - Kid is under the radar and you made a good evaluation and you don't want other teams to benefit
3 - The kid sucks and you don't want the fans to get wind and start blowing it up on twitter. Then the kid sees it and gets discouraged and doesn't come

If I had to guess... it's option 3 and it's the A&M kid.

A couple reasons the visitor would be a secret:
1 - To prevent other teams from swooping in and beating your NIL offer because we're Miami and we have that optic right now
2 - Kid is under the radar and you made a good evaluation and you don't want other teams to benefit
3 - The kid sucks and you don't want the fans to get wind and start blowing it up on twitter. Then the kid sees it and gets discouraged and doesn't come

If I had to guess... it's option 3 and it's the A&M kid.
Real straw man thinking here

Advertisement
Real straw man thinking here
Great Job Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back