Jonathan Denis to portal

Advertisement
As much as we want that to happen Cam isn’t going anywhere
His last spoken words were “Let’s ride”. Maybe it was foreshadowing & we didn’t even know it..

Ride into the sunset you ODB 👴🏼 ☀️
IMG_8377.gif

Advertisement
Have to think another one is coming. No one is disappointed about Denis leaving

And he wasn’t in the two deep, I don’t think at least

I thought Washington was long gone? Who is the fourth) … mm it’s Freeney.

Advertisement
Losers taking shots at players on the way out. Never played a down of college ball.

Lose Womens Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness
Loser Lottery GIF

Li'
Never played football but I played baseball and hockey in college. I’ve accomplished more than your worthless ***.

Also, I never rooted for FSU once in my life. You outted yourself as a Nole a long time ago.

Last edited:
Never played football but I played baseball and hockey in college. I’ve accomplished more than your worthless ***.

Also, I never rooted for FSU once in my life. You outted yourself as a Nole a long time ago.
I was D-1 baseball multi year starter at 1B. Any former or present college athlete would respect the time and commitment it takes to be a college athlete and would respect other athletes.

The fact that you claim you played college sports and and act like you do shows that you're just some punk loser that our fanbase doesn't need. You should leave. You don't deserve to be a Miami Hurricanes fan.

I was D-1 baseball multi year starter at 1B. Any former or present college athlete would respect the time and commitment it takes to be a college athlete and would respect other athletes.

The fact that you claim you played college sports and and act like you do shows that you're just some punk loser that our fanbase doesn't need. You should leave. You don't deserve to be a Miami Hurricanes fan.
You’re right I don’t deserve to be a fan. I’ll leave.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Denis and Zion were injured trying to win on the field as a Hurricanes. Celebrating their downfall or medical retirement is harsh. Some perspective guys ...
Denis definitely came at a time when we were downright desperate for bodies. So respect to him. And Zion will probably go down as the 2nd most unluckiest player in UM history behind Rusty Medaris. Guy went from 1st round mock draft OT to literally having to retire from football altogether. And he came in as a 1* recruit that had to start as a TF at OT. Would have been a great story. Just wasnt in the cards.

Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
Back