jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he work on his craft maybe in about 3 or 4 years he will be a high level qb somewhere. We just dont have that time table for what we trying to accomplish. Love his attributes but not his game at this current moment..and honestly with the media he was becoming a distraction when we already have a #1 QB. Wish dude luck in his next stop.

Good luck to him. I genuinely thought there was enough to mold here into a good starter, it just never happened. He’s likely going to go somewhere else to sit again, he can’t start for any P4 teams this season. 2025, maybe he can continue to grow and be good for someone.

Either way, best of luck. By all accounts a very good kid. Just not quite good enough.

respectfully, he deserves his own thread

I wish nothing but the best for him and I will watch if he gets a shot. I don’t know if he got a fair deal here but I think the crap caneville interjected (yes his crew did) distracted from the merits and depth chart conversation

Go be great JB and feel free to takel caneville with you

Advertisement
Advertisement
tbh I hoped he would stick and battled for QB1 next season but I can't blame him and I can't blame the coaches either because after three years of development he was almost the same player than when he arrived (or slightly better). Not enough.

I think he didn't come for cheap on the NIL front so this should free some funds.

The Office gif. Actor John Krasinski as Jim looks taken aback, turns to us, says wow before making an expression of acceptance and saying, there it is and smiling.

Advertisement
Back