Citizen Portal

I don't understand anyone bashing this kid. Had he not suffered a terrible injury, he'd probably would have been competing for the starting spot. He was extremely talented out of HS. Some of you might not remember but Citizen had SEC hats on the table on signing day. He chose us over UF and LSU. Check his jr HS hs tape

I feel terribly for the kid. I don't think talent was his issue.

Advertisement
I don't understand anyone bashing this kid. Had he not suffered a terrible injury, he'd probably would have been competing for the starting spot. He was extremely talented out of HS. Some of you might not remember but Citizen had SEC hats on the table on signing day. He chose us over UF and LSU. Check his jr HS hs tape

I feel terribly for the kid. I don't think talent was his issue.

But but but but one dude on 24 seven said in one report, never mind his offers or who we won up against.

We have some of the most amazing intelligent posters in the world here and then we have total trash takes

My gosh!! If you zoom in this picture, look at the scar on his right knee. My ACL surgery from 1997 looks beautiful compared to this.

It goes right up to the bottom of his thigh. I had heard he tore everything there is to tear. Ryan Ragone sure did a job on that knee. It’s a ******* shame!
What's the story now that he's not here anymore, was it every ligament the 1st time and what happened the 2nd time

I still cant believe he got hurt in practice before he ever saw the field. I dont remember exactly but it was posted that a walk on hurt him.

Advertisement
I still cant believe he got hurt in practice before he ever saw the field. I dont remember exactly but it was posted that a walk on hurt him.
12413656.jpeg
gross this mf took him out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I’m misunderstanding you but how is this a ******* lol. He blew out his knee. Maybe twice. While here.

He wasn’t a “Potential” recruit. AT ALL

Not sure how him having to try back at that level is lol in anyway as if he was a jag vs injured and we never got to see what might have been.

Wtf is wrong with some of you
They're morons

Advertisement
So now that citizen and Kelly are gone. What’s the scoop?

We keep hearing about citizen having a freak accident after surgery. “Major set back”

And Kelly’s situation was very cryptic as well.

Yes because that's the only way you can blow out a knee. The genius quotient on this thread is off the charts.
Since you went there genius. There’s a difference between it happening because of the nature of the game and a guy actively doing something that could end a teammate’s career.

Advertisement
Back