Video of Our Rise Once Again (Pause)

Advertisement
Appreciate the video, I really do. But I won’t fall for preseason hype again. Prove it on the field for once. Beat UF and maybe, just maybe I’ll be on board. 20+ years of mediocrity will do that to you. And yes, I’m a lot of fun at parties.
IMG_4532.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Loved it Dwins. Amazing video. Must watch.

It's happening.

Everyone knows whom we lost. KK and a handful of quality guys but not playmakers. Since then, we gained a full year of development for our first and second years, brought in a Top 5 class, and portalled in a Top 5 QB and Top 10 RB, a potential sleeper WR, along with another handful of quality guys if not playmakers.

Last year's team was better than its 7-5 record. And this year's team is light years ahead of the 2023 team. Does this team lose in the fourth quarter against Ga Tech, FSU, Louisville? Nope. Does it score 21 or higher vs NC State? Yep. Will it get to the ACCCG? Yes. Will it get to the playoffs? Maybe. We're close.

Advertisement
Loved it Dwins. Amazing video. Must watch.

It's happening.

Everyone knows whom we lost. KK and a handful of quality guys but not playmakers. Since then, we gained a full year of development for our first and second years, brought in a Top 5 class, and portalled in a Top 5 QB and Top 10 RB, a potential sleeper WR, along with another handful of quality guys if not playmakers.

Last year's team was better than its 7-5 record. And this year's team is light years ahead of the 2023 team. Does this team lose in the fourth quarter against Ga Tech, FSU, Louisville? Nope. Does it score 21 or higher vs NC State? Yep. Will it get to the ACCCG? Yes. Will it get to the playoffs? Maybe. We're close.
We are closer than we have ever been tbh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back