Transfer Portal: Carson Fischer DavenportU (D-II)

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok so Carson has labeled the video of his highlights as sensitive content. That's why it's not loading. Do some digging on the highlight tape and let us know your thoughts @scane @Plymouth99

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 11.44.29 PM.png

Advertisement
Ok so Carson has labeled the video of his highlights as sensitive content. That's why it's not loading. Do some digging on the highlight tape and let us know your thoughts @scane @Plymouth99

View attachment 289883
Nice D2 arm. I could prob find 40-50 more kids like this at the D2 level. If I felt confident in this staff developing then maybe there is some intrigue. Clean a few things up and get him to 93-95 with that cutter and you may have yourself a closer.

Can our staff do that in 8 months though?

I’d take the freshman from their team too who he retweeted if we are thinking we can develop D2 arms .

Geez, is this going to be the new bar for portal players at Miami - DII and JC transfers? If so, not a good sign for interest in this program. I know the season isn't over yet, but this type of transfer should be a last resort.

I find it hard to believe there aren't solid SEC, Big 12, etc. arms who didn't get much PT in 2024 who'd love the chance to compete for a spot in the rotation at Miami. I sure hope this staff is trying to find them ... and then secures some.

Geez, is this going to be the new bar for portal players at Miami - DII and JC transfers? If so, not a good sign for interest in this program. I know the season isn't over yet, but this type of transfer should be a last resort.

I find it hard to believe there aren't solid SEC, Big 12, etc. arms who didn't get much PT in 2024 who'd love the chance to compete for a spot in the rotation at Miami. I sure hope this staff is trying to find them ... and then secures some.
D2 players are the first wave of players entering the portal that is why.

Advertisement
Back