Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement

Munguia had control of the fight early on & was winning on the scorecard until Canelo caught him with that uppercut

Munguia fought a lot better than I thought he would, putting in work with freddie roach is paying off.....once he got caught his legs never recovered and he stopped using his jab

Advertisement

Excited Ric Flair GIF

Advertisement
Inoue is mf monster he looked ****ed after that knock down then started picking nery apart then cracked him.

P4P #1 imo

Who’s next? How about…….Ray Ford at 126?
Think he’s staying at 122 for right now, Sam goodmam already lined up for September.

This mf fights the top guys where he’s at then just has this next fights already lined up. Mf legend, we never gotta speculate with him

Advertisement
my thoughts on Canelo Alvarez's latest win..

Advertisement
my thoughts on Canelo Alvarez's latest win..

Yeah Munguia at the very least he's a guy that is going to fight. He wasn't completely dominated after he went down either - still had some fight and imo won the 9th round I think it was and was looking solid in 10th too. Definitely had his moments. If he had kept up with the jab and physical pressure, he could have made it closer. But ultimately Canelo was just clearly the superior boxer.

Advertisement
Back