Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Coach couldn’t put anybody there except Messi because brown was out most of the spring Porter was our 1 because we haven’t recruited someone to put him in the nickle spot or brown an outside corner will fix that problem
You have a comprehension issue. Guidry has seen these guys now entering year 2. And he is saying I need a nickel

Last edited:
Advertisement
Above average in a tougher conference is definitely not something to sneeze at

brown grade is above average in a p5 playing in the hardest stretch of our schedule and your comparing the guys he played against to app state and acting like you justified your point is crazy with these replys you keep downplaying the competition gap as if it’s apples to oranges and you know it’s not if brown was at jmu he would have a great pff to lmao that’s a weak conference and we’ve seen how many kids try to make this jump and fail but we want to act like if Damari left he wouldn’t have options to all the major schools over the country meanwhile this kid with this high rating is still only getting rebuilding programs at best you want to boost this kid up fine but don’t try to act like he’s better then our guys because he played well in the sun belt which isn’t know for football at all look at Troy vs Duke who was a big dog in that conference and how Duke beat the paint off them boys with back ups playing
Bro... give us at least one single comma, period or apostrophe... wtf....

Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Nickel DBs are different, they're smaller in size, almost a bit undersized, a bit lighter, but usually make it up with quickness and speed.

I can see why Guidry wants to have that type of player in pass situations where he can play someone like Powell as a deeper safety rather than having him defend Slot. Every team has a slot receiver these days and these players can win you football games in the middle of the field if you don't pay attention to them.

Our issue isn't the CB spot, I don't think we have anyone covering the MoF (which is why Alderman was signed there too to protect the second level).

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who we getting next since Mario struck out w/Ponds.. team needs more - corner, safety, edge rusher and IOL..

IOL not a need unless you are getting someone really good, which I don't see in the portal.

They would probably make a play for Bryce Foster, but there's supposed injury ? there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back