New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Laughed so hard that I think I peed my pants a little...
Adam Sandler Pee GIF

Advertisement
@Rellyrell quick question since you’re the expert not just on Nike, but on the secondary market. I’m sure you already know the Jordan space jams just recently dropped, I have a nephew that bought a pair from StockX, and he tells me they’re coming from Asia/Hong Kong. He wants me to help him find out if they’re fakes. I have no idea and no way of knowing. Do you have any advice so that I can point him in the right direction? I don’t participate in the secondary market so I have no experience at all. I either buy them domestically or not at all.

@Rellyrell quick question since you’re the expert not just on Nike, but on the secondary market. I’m sure you already know the Jordan space jams just recently dropped, I have a nephew that bought a pair from StockX, and he tells me they’re coming from Asia/Hong Kong. He wants me to help him find out if they’re fakes. I have no idea and no way of knowing. Do you have any advice so that I can point him in the right direction? I don’t participate in the secondary market so I have no experience at all. I either buy them domestically or not at all.
Not @Rellyrell but StockX and Goat both have warehouses overseas that they ship from. Fakes always make it through and Goat is better than StockX, but chances are they’re fine

Bro,

1. I don’t ever f w/ Stock X. They’ve sold me a couple of fakes, & I legit stopped ever f’ing w/ them. I had no problems w/ them for yrs, but the last two pairs I purchased from them 2 yrs ago made it past their “authentication.”

2. Are they the space jam lows? If so, the bottoms are always the 1st give away. The real Space Jams have an icy blue out sole, while fakes have an ice sole but it’s more yellow-ish white.

The other give away is something as simple as the box. Fake boxes have a more matted black finish, while the real box have a more gloss finish. Ironically, the paper used to wrap these J’s are more of a flat finish, while the fakes have a glossier finish.

The 23 on the back of the shoe is a bolder, block finish while the fakes will have a more traced, block finish.

Lastly, check out the threading connecting the patent leather to the mesh…if it’s a ripple finish vs. a smooth transitional finish, that’s also a dead give away.

But first & foremost is that sole. It’s a patent protected color Nike has, so no matter how good that replica looks, that ice blue is a dead give away. But like @Thehoundnsb said, most likely it will be OK. Out of the 12 shoes I ordered from Stock X, 2 came back faulty. That was enough for me to stop, but it should be OK.

Bro,

1. I don’t ever f w/ Stock X. They’ve sold me a couple of fakes, & I legit stopped ever f’ing w/ them. I had no problems w/ them for yrs, but the last two pairs I purchased from them 2 yrs ago made it past their “authentication.”

2. Are they the space jam lows? If so, the bottoms are always the 1st give away. The real Space Jams have an icy blue out sole, while fakes have an ice sole but it’s more yellow-ish white.

The other give away is something as simple as the box. Fake boxes have a more matted black finish, while the real box have a more gloss finish. Ironically, the paper used to wrap these J’s are more of a flat finish, while the fakes have a glossier finish.

The 23 on the back of the shoe is a bolder, block finish while the fakes will have a more traced, block finish.

Lastly, check out the threading connecting the patent leather to the mesh…if it’s a ripple finish vs. a smooth transitional finish, that’s also a dead give away.

But first & foremost is that sole. It’s a patent protected color Nike has, so no matter how good that replica looks, that ice blue is a dead give away. But like @Thehoundnsb said, most likely it will be OK. Out of the 12 shoes I ordered from Stock X, 2 came back faulty. That was enough for me to stop, but it should be OK.

Bro, thanks a million. Yes I believer they are the lows. I copied this and sent it to him and linked it as well. I just hope they didn’t ***** him out of a couple of hundred bucks, but either way much appreciated for the detailed and thorough response. I don’t want to sound like that guy, but anything out of Asia gives me pause.

Again, thanks a million. You really know your stuff. Much respect.

IMG_3769.gif

Advertisement
Bro, thanks a million. Yes I believer they are the lows. I copied this and sent it to him and linked it as well. I just hope they didn’t ***** him out of a couple of hundred bucks, but either way much appreciated for the detailed and thorough response. I don’t want to sound like that guy, but anything out of Asia gives me pause.

Again, thanks a million. You really know your stuff. Much respect.

View attachment 290833

Any time, & for good reason there should be pause. Lol. However, I think it “should” be fine, but if they don’t have that ice blue, then it’s a 100% fake.

It can’t be “too blue” & it definitely can’t be clear. It must be a happy medium, like this.

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpeg
    IMG_1780.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back