LIFW

4m to 6m in revenue increase is 50%. Still miles from what was expected but if they continue growing at 50% clip per Qrt then maybe there is a sliver of hope for LIFW.
REVENUE not profits. They had projected revenue in excess of $1 Billion dollars in year 2 after the IPO. They are now down to 9 million shares float (shares available for trading) which is almost nothing. This is almost a caricature level IPO / productivity example.

Advertisement
REVENUE not profits. They had projected revenue in excess of $1 Billion dollars in year 2 after the IPO. They are now down to 9 million shares float (shares available for trading) which is almost nothing. This is almost a caricature level IPO / productivity example.

Pied Piper Hbo GIF by Silicon Valley

$835M net loss in 2023... with no product, no customers, I mean what are they burning money on? Lol where's the LIFW defense force at these days, I wanna talk to the guy who loves to tell everyone he's the CFO's ***** for a fortune 500 company.

Smells like fraud, I mean martin shkreli did time for less heinous things.. lol anyways, bravo to Canes Connection for creating an alternative to this madness

$835M net loss in 2023... with no product, no customers, I mean what are they burning money on? Lol where's the LIFW defense force at these days, I wanna talk to the guy who loves to tell everyone he's the CFO's ***** for a fortune 500 company.

Smells like fraud, I mean martin shkreli did time for less heinous things.. lol anyways, bravo to Canes Connection for creating an alternative to this madness

And the valuation prior to the IPO was based on the company making something like $50 billion in revenue this year.

It's going to get a lot worse. The silence from Ruiz is deafening.

Advertisement
And the valuation prior to the IPO was based on the company making something like $50 billion in revenue this year.

It's going to get a lot worse. The silence from Ruiz is deafening.
Can't get much worse. After their reverse split there are only 8.9 million shares being traded ... that is the actual float. It is ridiculous for a "traded stock". If they have to do another reverse split ... there won't be enough shares trading to be listed anywhere but in the comic books.

It’s not fraud (as far as I can tell), it’s just it looks like the business model is essentially litigation financing. That could be lucrative for accredited investors as you can pick and choose what cases to finance. If you win, you can have a 40-50% IRR, but with LifeWallet, if you invest 1 million and they get a huge settlement, you get pennies on the dollar. And that’s with taking the risk of letting Ruiz and co. vet what cases to take.

It’s not fraud (as far as I can tell), it’s just it looks like the business model is essentially litigation financing. That could be lucrative for accredited investors as you can pick and choose what cases to finance. If you win, you can have a 40-50% IRR, but with LifeWallet, if you invest 1 million and they get a huge settlement, you get pennies on the dollar. And that’s with taking the risk of letting Ruiz and co. vet what cases to take.
I think it could be construed as fraud the same way Elizabeth Holmes told everyone she had a machine to detect all diseases from a single drop of blood lol.

Advertisement
It's not fraud at all, and you are about 90% correct. The idea is that you're investing in the payoff from settlements, as the latter part of your comment states. It's a volume business. It's not supposed to be litigation financing (although in reality the practice isn't much different).

Advertisement
Back