Just double checking…away tickets

I’m hoping to catch UF, Cal, Louisville and Ga Tech…I live in ATL so easy drive to most of those game’s outside of Cal.

Advertisement
I’m hoping to catch UF, Cal, Louisville and Ga Tech…I live in ATL so easy drive to most of those game’s outside of Cal.

Unless you are a Hurricane Club member and season ticket holder, UF is going to be tough.

Cal, not sure until we see how many tix are available.

Louisville and GaTech should not be a problem. GaTech is renovating the stadium, there may be more capacity this fall. Just drove past it when I went to the UM-GaTech baseball series.

I got some fam in LA & my brother is in Sacramento. I’m thinking about flying into Sac Town, then drive or catch the train to Berkeley. Definitely will be an away game were I try to get max tickets..Trying to turn it into a family vacay and whoever wants to hit the game can do so…plus Cal is like top 10 on most list for nicest landscapes surrounding their stadium.

I’m in Sac too bro. Highly recommend taking Amtrak to Berkeley rather than driving. I-80 always has some BS going on and getting into Berkeley is always a clusterfvck. Amtrak only has 1 stop I think before Berkeley and it drops you off like a 1.5 miles from campus.

Taking the wife and my oldest son (6) to his first game.

train stops at Emeryville, I believe. Very close to Cal campus with some hotels/motels walkable from the train station. 15 minute Uber to the the Cal stadium.

See you there!
Emeryville is after Berkeley if you are coming from Sac.

Just looked up the route details. Stops are in Davis, Vacaville/Fairfield, Fairfield/Suisun, Martinez, Richmond and then Berkeley. Looking at maps, it looks like the Berkeley station is a little more than 1.5 miles away from the stadium.

Total travel time is 1hr 34 minutes, which is pretty good. Don’t remember the last time I made a drive to the Bay Area under 2hrs.

Took Amtrak to a couple Raider games when they were still in Oakland. They used to run extra trains and did not have more 1 stop. This will be a first time going to Cal Berkeley, maybe they will do the same for them?

Advertisement
I’m in Sac too bro. Highly recommend taking Amtrak to Berkeley rather than driving. I-80 always has some BS going on and getting into Berkeley is always a clusterfvck. Amtrak only has 1 stop I think before Berkeley and it drops you off like a 1.5 miles from campus.

Taking the wife and my oldest son (6) to his first game.
Definitely leaning towards the train, that’s seems like everyone’s first suggestion. Hopefully there is a good tailgate before the game!

Unless you are a Hurricane Club member and season ticket holder, UF is going to be tough.

Cal, not sure until we see how many tix are available.

Louisville and GaTech should not be a problem. GaTech is renovating the stadium, there may be more capacity this fall. Just drove past it when I went to the UM-GaTech baseball series.
Cal never sells out except a rare year vs Stanford when both teams are good.. Will probably be able to walk up on game day no problem.

But, I want to sit in the Cane section. So, I will very likely buy well in advance.

I got some fam in LA & my brother is in Sacramento. I’m thinking about flying into Sac Town, then drive or catch the train to Berkeley. Definitely will be an away game were I try to get max tickets..Trying to turn it into a family vacay and whoever wants to hit the game can do so…plus Cal is like top 10 on most list for nicest landscapes surrounding their stadium.

Always have wanted to go to Cal. This year I'm only going to Syracuse game.

Got Bermuda, Oswego NY/Finger Lakes/Syracuse game, and Boston trip on schedule.

Next year going to attend ND game.

should I purchase tickets on Ticketmaster now for VT game or wait till Miami official website tix go on sale ? which is smarter / cheaper ?

Advertisement
Can't any of you jabronis just be patient and let UM ***** us over on the parking permits before they ***** us over on the away-game tickets?
IMG_0875.gif

Can't any of you jabronis just be patient and let UM ***** us over on the parking permits before they ***** us over on the away-game tickets?
😂😂😂 Been a Szn tic holder for 18 years, since the first year at Landshark and I bet I’m getting the shaft on parking this year. I’ve sat all over Landshark, Club, 100 & 300 level. Used to have 2 tics, now got 3. I’m going to Cal, USF, UF and GT this year but I feel they’re gonna hose me with the yella lot. I’ve always had orange lot.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 Been a Szn tic holder for 18 years, since the first year at Landshark and I bet I’m getting the shaft on parking this year. I’ve sat all over Landshark, Club, 100 & 300 level. Used to have 2 tics, now got 3. I’m going to Cal, USF, UF and GT this year but I feel they’re gonna hose me with the yella lot. I’ve always had orange lot.

And you are exactly the type of fan that Radakovich is telling to "**** off". You haven't procreated enough. Or else you don't have enough friends to buy 4 tickets. So **** OFF for your interior parking and your 18 years of support and your Hurricane Club contributions. **** OFF.

(That's Dan saying it, not me)

And you are exactly the type of fan that Radakovich is telling to "**** off". You haven't procreated enough. Or else you don't have enough friends to buy 4 tickets. So **** OFF for your interior parking and your 18 years of support and your Hurricane Club contributions. **** OFF.

(That's Dan saying it, not me)
yep I get it, that’s why next year I’ll buy $5 tickets on Stubhub and basically sit where I want and pay $20 for the yella lot and buy me a boat 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back