jacurri brown in the portal

Advertisement
Did and would are not the same question.

Do you think Cam Ward could land a P4 offer?

I know who else was recruiting Poff, so that's also a "yes".

Emory hasn't played much, but he was a gritty-gutty true freshman who almost beat a 13-0 unconqured national championship team, so even if UGa/Taint/Bama didn't offer him, I am confident that he would get a P4 offer.

Judd is the unknown, since he hasn't put up any film or stats. He's like a new car you drive off the lot, he immediately depreciates. Whether he regains value is anyone's guess.

So he sits for one more year behind Jefferson and then he is the guy I assume. But if McClain sticks around that will be a battle

Or did one of them enter the portal?

Advertisement
Funny to laugh at Jacurri but does anyone here believe our other QBs could land a P4 offer?
Which one of our QBs do you think isn't good enough to play for Wake, Cincinatti, Indiana, or Vandy? Those are the worst teams in their respective conferences last year.

Advertisement
Do you think Cam Ward could land a P4 offer?

I know who else was recruiting Poff, so that's also a "yes".

Emory hasn't played much, but he was a gritty-gutty true freshman who almost beat a 13-0 unconqured national championship team, so even if UGa/Taint/Bama didn't offer him, I am confident that he would get a P4 offer.

Judd is the unknown, since he hasn't put up any film or stats. He's like a new car you drive off the lot, he immediately depreciates. Whether he regains value is anyone's guess.
I wanted to take this seriously but you included Cam Ward. I do not believe the 3 backup QBs would generate P4 interest this year or next.

Advertisement
I wanted to take this seriously but you included Cam Ward. I do not believe the 3 backup QBs would generate P4 interest this year or next.

Don't blame me for your terrible posting abilities. "WAAAHH WAAAAH, I forgot to specify backups". Look at you whining, as if I didn't address every single scholarship QB on the roster.

Poff already generated P4 interest. THIS YEAR. You can believe what you want to believe about Emory, but, again, he was injured during a drive to beat F$U.

Judd is a complete unknown right now.

Play?

Rocket scientist cway thinks our QBs wouldn't even get an OFFER from those schools...
foghorn.gif

Advertisement
Don't blame me for your terrible posting abilities. "WAAAHH WAAAAH, I forgot to specify backups". Look at you whining, as if I didn't address every single scholarship QB on the roster.

Poff already generated P4 interest. THIS YEAR. You can believe what you want to believe about Emory, but, again, he was injured during a drive to beat F$U.

Judd is a complete unknown right now.
Ok you love everybody. Idc about the rest. Take care.

Ok you love everybody. Idc about the rest. Take care.

As usual, inventing stuff I didn't say.

This is what you do, you talk a lot of crap and then claim "you don't care" when people call you out for it.

If you don't care so much, do us all a favor and stop posting your misery.

Advertisement
Back