Houston DB Isaiah Hamilton commits to ol miss

Advertisement
He should have received a phone call already by now but I have a bad feeling we are done at CB unfortunately. I could see us pursuing a true Safety to help with depth since vandy kid left, but I’d be surprised to see us go after this kid. He will have some big suitors too so the $ tag probably won’t be light. JMO

He should have received a phone call already by now but I have a bad feeling we are done at CB unfortunately. I could see us pursuing a true Safety to help with depth since vandy kid left, but I’d be surprised to see us go after this kid. He will have some big suitors too so the $ tag probably won’t be light. JMO
I’m curious the strategy for these kids who would command major money and interest waiting until the last second. I know he will get a big raise anyway but had he jumped in 10 days ago he could have had a larger bidding war

I’m curious the strategy for these kids who would command major money and interest waiting until the last second. I know he will get a big raise anyway but had he jumped in 10 days ago he could have had a larger bidding war
I'm curious if we can see more Hurricanes enter tonight. I can make a list.

Advertisement
No production
No happy birthday
Send him out! 😂

1714526766583.png

Advertisement

You think so? I kinda think that any desperate team is now going to have to overpay just to keep up with everyone else talent-wise. Schools like USCw, Ole Miss, and Missouri seem to be targeting everyone.

Looking at the buzz some of these entries are making, I wonder which portal (winter or spring) is more lucrative for players? For example, do you think Cam would get a bigger bag had he decided to return to CFB after spring ball? I definitely think Mario would of paid whatever he was asking lol

It seems like for premier positions like DT, the spring portal is booming!! Even for players who lack prototypical size

Both Dawson and Brown has have insights about playing against him in practice. We should have all the intel we need.

Edit: looks like he portaled in after Dawson left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Houston Rockets owner/billionaire booster must not be shelling out the NIL bucks like everyone thought he would. He was the catalyst behind them getting a B12 invite and stealing Holgerson from WVa.

Oh well….moar for us (hopefully)

Advertisement
Houston Rockets owner/billionaire booster must not be shelling out the NIL bucks like everyone thought he would. He was the catalyst behind them getting a B12 invite and stealing Holgerson from WVa.

Oh well….moar for us (hopefully)
These NIL fat cats want some kind of ROI in the form of a winning program before they just keep shelling money out year after year. Those bums won 4 games last year. Lol....Mario is going to find out very soon how unloyal people can be if he doesnt win this year. Fat cat boosters arent going to just keep throwing good money after bad forever. Gotta start putting some numbers on the board at some point.

The final date to ENTER was the issue. He can visit and interview with programs until the next enrollment window closes.

Advertisement
Back