NHL Hotels for Florida panther game

BeastMode

Junior
Possibly headed to the game next Sunday against the rangers.

I typically stay in aventura for hurricanes games but never went to a panthers game in sunrise. Where is the best place to stay. Looking to get in Saturday and leave Monday.

Advertisement
if you're looking to do **** before and after the game, I suggest somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale. It's about a 30 min Uber ride from Ft . Lauderdale to Sunrise. If you're going just for the game, there's a AC Hotel by Marriott right across from the arena. There's also a Double Tree that's right acrosss the arena too

if you're looking to do **** before and after the game, I suggest somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale. It's about a 30 min Uber ride from Ft . Lauderdale to Sunrise. If you're going just for the game, there's a AC Hotel by Marriott right across from the arena. There's also a Double Tree that's right acrosss the arena too

Want to be around some nice places to eat for Saturday night and then same for Sunday after the game. Wasn’t sure how close Ft. Lauderdale was to the actual stadium, not too familiar with the Ft. Lauderdale area

Want to be around some nice places to eat for Saturday night and then same for Sunday after the game. Wasn’t sure how close Ft. Lauderdale was to the actual stadium, not too familiar with the Ft. Lauderdale area
Around the arena, they have the usual. They got a Yardhouse, Seasons 52, Cheesecake, etc, However, when the Cats win Sunday, you'll want to head over to the Quarterdeck off Sunrise by the mall. That's where all the fans and Panthers employees go after the game.

Ft Lauderdale will definitely have the better restaurants and night life. If you can stay close to Las Olas, you can have dinner and walk out onto a night out quite literally. And you're close to the beach if that's your kind of thing.

Around the arena, they have the usual. They got a Yardhouse, Seasons 52, Cheesecake, etc, However, when the Cats win Sunday, you'll want to head over to the Quarterdeck off Sunrise by the mall. That's where all the fans and Panthers employees go after the game.

Ft Lauderdale will definitely have the better restaurants and night life. If you can stay close to Las Olas, you can have dinner and walk out onto a night out quite literally. And you're close to the beach if that's your kind of thing.

I’m driving down from Tampa so I’ll have a vehicle.

I see the ac hotel. Might be the play just so we are close on Sunday. Saturday night we can drive into Ft. Lauderdale for a nice dinner is my thought. I’m getting old so clubs aren’t really a need. Once I have a few drinks and dinner I’m about done for the night.

Nvm it’s $400 a night at the ac hotel haha ***** that. I’ll find somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale maybe. Doesn’t help it’s Memorial Day weekend

Advertisement
I’m driving down from Tampa so I’ll have a vehicle.

I see the ac hotel. Might be the play just so we are close on Sunday. Saturday night we can drive into Ft. Lauderdale for a nice dinner is my thought. I’m getting old so clubs aren’t really a need. Once I have a few drinks and dinner I’m about done for the night.

Nvm it’s $400 a night at the ac hotel haha ***** that. I’ll find somewhere in Ft. Lauderdale maybe. Doesn’t help it’s Memorial Day weekend
I live in Wesley Chapel, that drive down 75 is either a breeze or **** loll

There's a Sheraton in Plantation. Almost like a halfway point between Sunrise and Ft. Lauderdale.

I live in Wesley Chapel, that drive down 75 is either a breeze or **** loll

There's a Sheraton in Plantation. Almost like a halfway point between Sunrise and Ft. Lauderdale.

I’m over in Westchase.

Usually I go over skyway bridge. It just depends what Waze says it’s my quickest route.

I’m going to look today to get a room. Saw Hyatt in Las Olas that seemed to be in a good location at about $300 a night out the door.

Still need tickets. Trying to find the way upper deck I can find for the price. Going to be an expensive 2 day trip haha

Advertisement
Back