Cormani out at CU

This guy and his clown *** family fumbled the bag very hard. I’m glad because I’ll never forget that video where his dad was jumping around like a ******. I want him and his ghetto mother to continue to face plant lol

Da ****?

**** dog, it’s just football. He didn’t choose us last year and made a big stink about it. His karma is in full effect, no need for all that sheesh

Advertisement
Da ****?

**** dog, it’s just football. He didn’t choose us last year and made a big stink about it. His karma is in full effect, no need for all that sheesh
Ehh it is just football, but it’s more a culture/society that I’m not sold on. This whole “look at me” I can be “internet famous” by being an ******* and doing whatever I want is what I hate. It’s not just him, it’s anyone who wants to make a quick buck without putting in any work.

Advertisement
On one side of the coin we have a young man that could be a cancer for the program.

On the other side of the coin we have a redemption arc that could even enhance Mario’s recruiting reputation. Top ranked kid turns his back on Cristobal, but Mario never turns his back on him. Sometimes it’s about more than football. We obviously should shun most top ranked FL kids that wanna come home after spurning us on signing day. Sometimes there are exceptions. No NIL. No promises. That’s a deal I’d be ok with in this scenario.

Just a hunch but I don’t think Team Cormani will be down for that type of deal.

Last edited:
Does the kid really have talent? If so I would give him PWO offer. Work his way to a scholly if he adheres to all rules and develop work ethic. If he doesn't no sweat. If he does its a good look for Mario especially recruiting

Advertisement
Another part of the culture of 2024 that I hate is the victim ****. The guy and his family acted like ********. They tried to look like they had all the power. It blew up in their faces because they lack depth and substance. Now they are the victims…**** has nothing to do with race. I put this family in the same category as onlyfans models, the island boys, nerdy *** streamers, and anyone else looking to make a buck with no hard work…

Polk straight up doesn't care or have funds to make meaningful change. I'm in the shadows of Kathleen high. 11 years. Both my son's play over in Tampa. Personally I'd prefer them out here. But the schools are a disaster. Sans the private church types.
McKeel Academy of Technology is in your shadow then too. It is ranked #1 out of 45 high schools in Polk County.

Another part of the culture of 2024 that I hate is the victim ****. The guy and his family acted like ********. They tried to look like they had all the power. It blew up in their faces because they lack depth and substance. Now they are the victims…**** has nothing to do with race. I put this family in the same category as onlyfans models, the island boys, nerdy *** streamers, and anyone else looking to make a buck with no hard work…
You really pressed about the wrong things in life

Advertisement
stop calling gillie the kid this kids dad lol.

Gillie da kid is a rapper from Philly who has a podcast that is bought/partnered with bleacher report i believe....deion is also partnered with bleacher report for his filming hence gillie being at the commitment in a cross marketing kind of thing.

Gillie likely never heard of kid until deion/bleacher report stated go to this commitment /signing for the clicks ......all tht stuff he did was for entertainment.

Cormani best decision would be to just go play for dvd at USF in a humbling move. They already have the relationship maybe it would be beneficial to both.

Last edited:
People see their porsts deleted, but continue the derailment and noise, then wonder how/why thead bans, warnings, and locks happen.

If you move with no flex, so will I.
Flex Flexing GIF

Advertisement
McKeel Academy of Technology is in your shadow then too. It is ranked #1 out of 45 high schools in Polk County.
Step daughter attended. Insanely good school for test score based learning. Unfortunately because of the lack of effort with charters not optimal for her learning disabilities. She made it through 10th, we switched at that point because it beat her down. She was afforded the proper amount of resources and assistance at George Jenkins. Certainly not best case scenario, but best outcome for her. It's a top notch school, just not for her.

stop calling gillie the kid this kids dad lol.

Gillie da kid is a rapper from Philly who has a podcast that is bought/partnered with bleacher report i believe....deion is also partnered with bleacher report for his filming hence gillie being at the commitment in a cross marketing kind of thing.

Gillie likely never heard of kid until deion/bleacher report stated go to this commitment /signing for the clicks ......all tht stuff he did was for entertainment.

Cormani best decision would be to just go play for dvd at USF in a humbling move. They already have the relationship maybe it would be beneficial to both.
I think they connect via Barstool. Dion was working with barstool before JSU. And Gillies podcast was on barstool.

Advertisement
Back