Be Patient Look how long it took these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had back to back 10 win seasons Mario would be praised as a hero on CIS. Michigan is th exception to the rule IMO. Usually you know what you have after 3 years with a head coach. If Mario Crashes and burns this season, he will more than likely fail here IMO.

Advertisement
If we had back to back 10 win seasons Mario would be praised as a hero on CIS. Michigan is th exception to the rule IMO. Usually you know what you have after 3 years with a head coach. If Mario Crashes and burns this season, he will more than likely fail here IMO.
I'm not sure if the new transfer portal/NIL model favors a longer window of evaluation for a head coach, or a shorter.

The sad truth is that usually you know what you have after 2 years.

But I think most of us still want to believe and have hope in Mario so we're making this mythical 3 year timeline our new reality.

But every National Title head coach in the modern era has shown a significant and meaningful improvement on their team by year 2.

Advertisement
IMG_1050.gif

Advertisement
The Portal allows the teams that are willing to spend to turn into contenders overnight. There is no need to wait 3-5 years to build up a roster to compete.

All I am saying we will lose heart break games, it won’t go exactly like this but big improvement is what I want to see. That’s what will happen

This board is fully entrenched. You'll never change opinions at this point. While I believe we can do better, I wrote I wouldn't be angry with 9 or 10 wins (Vegas expectations) and was ripped apart for it. Nothing less than playoffs would be good enough for many.

Advertisement
Back