2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Beautiful. I just cracked open my Elijah Craig barrel proof batch c923. Was as good as advertised
Snapchat-2129192071.jpg
I was thinking of mixing this with some Jolt if Barrow commits

Advertisement
I think he is better than JHH simply because is a tougher and more consistent run defender but he still isn’t some huge solution to our problems and we will still struggle against the run vs bigger teams if we don’t add a difference maker IMO. That’s my lone concern for UF, especially if we try to play conservative and slow the game down which will play right into their hands but that’s a story for another day. There will be PLENTY of time to assess that one…
Don’t think they spent all that money on ward to play conservative. And the good thing is we have size across the d-line which I think negates that issue. Bain and messidor at end are 280-285. They will have the ability to have 4 guys out there that are 280+ so I think the run defense will be fine

Advertisement
Jolt ⚡️ that stuff still around ?

When I was at UM, I taught and tutored for The Princeton Review. One of my tutoring assignments was for a girl who lived in Coral Gables, and her dad was one of the owners of the company. They had CASES of Jolt in the garage.

If you want some today:

Advertisement
More data, this time with PFF for those who care about that metric:

LT
Played 340 snaps 74.8 PFF with a 64.4 PFF run defense

Deen
played 334 snaps 68.3 PFF with a 66.3 PFF score for run defense

Barrow
played 469 snaps 72.2 PFF with a 72.3 PFF score for run defense

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 288665
I’ll take my pick from here if barrow commits.
We need to have a talk. First, know that this comes from a place of love. That top shelf is not long for this world. It's already sagging and on top of not looking good, there's a real chance that the shelf will break and those bottle s might get broken. In the interest of saving both your image and those precious bottles, I'd be happy to temporarily take ownership of them until you get the situation resolved.

No need to thank me.

More data, this time with PFF for those who care about that metric:

LT
Played 340 snaps 74.8 PFF with a 64.4 PFF run defense

Deen
played 334 snaps 68.3 PFF with a 66.3 PFF score for run defense

Barrow
More PFF Numbers... These were the top 3 portal DTs

Barrow -Trending Miami

Damonic Williams-OU
played 477 snaps 69.4 PFF with a 72.9 PFF score for run defense

Derrick Harmon-Oregon
played 475 snaps 78.4 PFF with a 81.1 PFF score for run defense

by the PFF metric.. Canes got the second best DT in the spring portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back