Zach Brown to UConn

Advertisement
boooooooo, why go way up there? he can stay home, play for a currently better team, and play in the BEST league in America.

That league UCONN is in stinks. I wouldn't give up being able to play at Cameron Indoor, Dean Dome, Carrier Dome to go play @Tulsa and @Houston.

boooooooo, why go way up there? he can stay home, play for a currently better team, and play in the BEST league in America.

That league UCONN is in stinks. I wouldn't give up being able to play at Cameron Indoor, Dean Dome, Carrier Dome to go play @Tulsa and @Houston.

I believe a poster here said that his guardian wants him at a nike school

Advertisement
Guardian sold his soul to a Nike school who plays in a ****** conference

**** shame

Advertisement

His guardian said in the Herald that the reason he's going to uconn instead of us is they want him to know what it is to be on his own. To get away from the comfort of Miami

His guardian said in the Herald that the reason he's going to uconn instead of us is they want him to know what it is to be on his own. To get away from the comfort of Miami

Yeah, he wants to get away, live on his own and hook up with Breanna Stewart....So when did the Connecticut team manager drop by the guardian's place with the $$$$?

Ollie is Calhoun, Calhoun is Ollie...

Crazy thing about Zach Brown is he was a twin brother who is just as tall and is a flaming ****gott...

Advertisement
ESPN 60 center & recent UConn pledge Zach Brown will transfer to Putnam Science Academy in CT per @PSAhoops head coach Tom Espinosa

The move puts Brown less than 30mins from UConn's campus & pairs him with ESPN60 SG Hamidou Diallo, another top '17 target for the Huskies.
1:56pm - 26 Jan 16

PSA also has ESPN 100 big man & fellow UConn commit Mamadou Diarra
2:01pm - 26 Jan 16

Cmon with this **** lol

ESPN 60 center & recent UConn pledge Zach Brown will transfer to Putnam Science Academy in CT per @PSAhoops head coach Tom Espinosa

The move puts Brown less than 30mins from UConn's campus & pairs him with ESPN60 SG Hamidou Diallo, another top '17 target for the Huskies.

Cmon with this **** lol

That doesn't sound shady at all

Advertisement

Cmon with this **** lol

Nah mane dude got into a serious fight when he went to visit Kentucky.... He wasnt going to be allowed to play for Miami High anymore....JAson Collins Jr.had to transfer somewhere

Cmon with this **** lol

Nah mane dude got into a serious fight when he went to visit Kentucky.... He wasnt going to be allowed to play for Miami High anymore....JAson Collins Jr.had to transfer somewhere

:sanford:

Cmon with this **** lol

That doesn't sound shady at all

Not to sound like I know tons about the situation but I have a friend that has worked at his school here and knows the kid's situation and I would be shocked if we even recruit him hard. To say there is massive off the court issues would be stating it lightly. I don't think we will seriously go after him at all.

He's got grades, fighting, guardian, heart & multiple school issues. Yeah that about sums it up. His guardian talked about how he's a lottery pick and they don't want him to waste that talent, right!

Advertisement
Back