You can sense the change

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
With a new look athletic department headed by our new AD Rod Radakovich and the whole new elite football coaching staff, there is something in the air in Miami not around for decades...it spreads to all sports and the basketball team is feeling it...this team is very, very good. The attitude has shifted and starting to get back on the right course...I would imagine Miami will be a slight favorite to advance to the Elite 8. The way this team is playing, sky is the limit. Oh and the baseball team take 2 of 3 against Clemson on the road. I love this feeling!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Good lord this is nonsense. You really think Rad has done ANYTHING for Meier and L since he came? He is getting credit for something he had nothing to do with. He didn't hire either one, he has shown throughout his career that he doesn't give a **** about basketball and honestly, these teams overachieved because they are well coached. L has a weird thing here at Miami when it comes to the Dance. Either he makes the Sweet 16, or goes out in the first round.

Good lord does there have to be an idiotic response to every positive post?? Nobody is giving anyone ant particular credit. Just saying….you know what? F it. Respond however you want to I’m done dealing with morons

Good lord does there have to be an idiotic response to every positive post?? Nobody is giving anyone ant particular credit. Just saying….you know what? F it. Respond however you want to I’m done dealing with morons
What change? L and Meier were here before Rad, these teams were built before Rad. Frankly, this backhanded nonsense needs to stop. Put respect on Katie and Jim's names, and leave it at that.

Advertisement
What change? L and Meier were here before Rad, these teams were built before Rad. Frankly, this backhanded nonsense needs to stop. Put respect on Katie and Jim's names, and leave it at that.
More than likely Rad had nothing to do with how the basketball teams are performing this year, but you would be surprised what a change of culture and atmosphere can do.

More than likely Rad had nothing to do with how the basketball teams are performing this year, but you would be surprised what a change of culture and atmosphere can do.
That was exactly my point. It’s the culture change that definitely can do wonders

Advertisement
+1 - new leadership at the top of any institution can change morale, literally overnight. Now, let's hope the same will apply to baseball. The weekend series road win was nice, but there is still lots of room for improvement there before we can claim baseball is back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back