Yes, Eyabi Anoma is in the portal aaand...

Not arguing with you or picking a fight with you...it's more about knowing how Saban is and how Dabo and the tiger players were specifically ripping him a new one after thrashing them after the natty. It's showing itself just like those Clemson kids said.

Advertisement
Not arguing with you or picking a fight with you...it's more about knowing how Saban is and how Dabo and the iger players were specifically ripping him a new one after thrashing them after the natty. It's showing itself just like those Clemson kids said.

i get it. obviously we dont know what he did, but i assume if it was a university related suspension in place, it may have been something off the field.

I think he just wanted out so he didn't care and messed up his schooling part in order to be released, pretty soon every recruit is going to see or hear about this which in turn will make everyone not want to go to ****** t-town

Advertisement
I doubt he'd be anyone's take besides an elementary school if he can't even spell his own name correctly!!!!

Advertisement
Look at his name. It’s not exactly the easiest name to spell. Lower your expectations.
Unless your slow you should be able to spell your own name but I think his parents hate him for giving him a name that's hard to spell

Advertisement
well the report i read said it wasnt a team suspension but a university one so prolly something off field. either way, if Bama is suspending you, you really messed up

Attachments

• 03CA45A1-4DDB-4E01-B485-EF4962DF7A11.webp
    03CA45A1-4DDB-4E01-B485-EF4962DF7A11.webp
    400 KB · Views: 35
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back