WOW Top WR View on Kaaya and Miami

Makes a lot of sense, Brad is from SoCal from a well off family and has a private QB coach his whole life. The knock on those types that have been popping up a lot lately is that they are soft and fold when things get tough. Not saying those kids cant succeed but those aren't the types kids from the inner city in Miami rallying behind either.

Yeah, the U needs more tough, inner city QBs like Ken Dorsey and Gino Toretta. We all know if Bernie Kosar wasn't slinging footballs for the 'Canes, he'd have been slinging rocks on these streets.

Steve Walsh from the bad lands of Minnesota couldn't rally the troops either. Ryan Collins, on the other hand, killed it here.

Dorsey was from one of the whitest parts of Cali....he sucked farts like a bad vacuum.

Advertisement
Where were all these theories about Kaaya having a QB coach in HS hurting him before this 4 game losing streak? Never heard anything but good things about him working with Rudy Carpenter prior to this losing streak.

His flaws as a QB weren't exposed until he started playing defenses with better athletes. Even FAU's defense made him sh*t his pants, and we had to run the clock out in the second half.

It took 2 and a half years for you facquits to discover his "flaws as a QB" and to then blame those flaws on his private QB tutoring?

Where were all these theories about Kaaya having a QB coach in HS hurting him before this 4 game losing streak? Never heard anything but good things about him working with Rudy Carpenter prior to this losing streak.

It has been brought up before but no one cared. He was still being pumped up by Pete and others on this board (really the only person who paid Carpenter any mind). The kid is talented but there is just something missing. I dont think we've ever had a QB who didnt lead his team to at least one comeback win. Even Jacory and Morris did and neither are as talented as Kaaya.

Only thing that can make our performance on the field worse is the scum dwelling underbelly of our fanbase popping up with trash like this and the emotional outbursts on a day to day basis.

Embarassing on all levels.

Go f*ck yourself, moron. If you can't admit by now Kaaya is a flawed QB with no leadership qualities, you have zero business talking football.

Advertisement
How come we didn't say all those bad things about Kayaa last year and the year before? Did he just suddenly turn into a soft clueless entitled QB?

It has been brought up before but no one cared. He was still being pumped up by Pete and others on this board (really the only person who paid Carpenter any mind). The kid is talented but there is just something missing. I dont think we've ever had a QB who didnt lead his team to at least one comeback win. Even Jacory and Morris did and neither are as talented as Kaaya.

Find those posts for me prior to this 4 game losing streak where there were sniveling facquits attributing Kaaya's struggles as a QB to his private tutoring. Find them, and I'll give you a hand job.

Only thing that can make our performance on the field worse is the scum dwelling underbelly of our fanbase popping up with trash like this and the emotional outbursts on a day to day basis.

Embarassing on all levels.

Go f*ck yourself, moron. If you can't admit by now Kaaya is a flawed QB with no leadership qualities, you have zero business talking football.
Kaaya sucks.

Now lets all pile on with a bunch of bull**** and I told you sos. This board full of mongoloids isn't fooling anyone. Shut the **** up and go back to finger painting the wall with your own ****.

How come we didn't say all those bad things about Kayaa last year and the year before? Did he just suddenly turn into a soft clueless entitled QB?
This is what happens when the sharks circle. You inevitably find the bottom feeders diving in for scraps.

Advertisement
Didn't Kaaya lose a god **** tooth and finish the game? How much tougher does he need to be?

I believe he picked up the tooth after being speared to the face by a helmet, took it to the trainer, and then went and hiked the ball for the next play. You can bet dollars to donuts that a lot of these people talking about tough would of folded up at that point.

OP, I have a hard time believing you simply because you quoted this kid as saying "need a QB with some Dogg"

this "we need some dogs" rhetoric is some cliche BS us posters have been recently spewing on CIS. It's no different than the old 80 year baseball analyst who describes a 2nd baseman hitting .200 as "scrappy" or "gritty"

I call BS on that dog quote.

We need talent. You guys love to sensationalize swagger and the old UM attitude but we just need talent.

Nah mane, we have talent, **** we probably had more talent than any team we've played this season...

Advertisement
Makes a lot of sense, Brad is from SoCal from a well off family and has a private QB coach his whole life. The knock on those types that have been popping up a lot lately is that they are soft and fold when things get tough. Not saying those kids cant succeed but those aren't the types kids from the inner city in Miami rallying behind either.

Yeah, the U needs more tough, inner city QBs like Ken Dorsey and Gino Toretta. We all know if Bernie Kosar wasn't slinging footballs for the 'Canes, he'd have been slinging rocks on these streets.

Steve Walsh from the bad lands of Minnesota couldn't rally the troops either. Ryan Collins, on the other hand, killed it here.

I literally grew up next to Collins on the mean streets of....

Pembroke Pines (The old rich part).

This is correct. He played football at HML but he should have been at Cooper City.

**** is ****** pathetic. Grown *** men looking for 17-18 year old high school football players to try and validate how they feel about another player.

Didn't Kaaya lose a god **** tooth and finish the game? How much tougher does he need to be?

I believe he picked up the tooth after being speared to the face by a helmet, took it to the trainer, and then went and hiked the ball for the next play. You can bet dollars to donuts that a lot of these people talking about tough would of folded up at that point.

I'd like to see fish fry tough talking recruit put a helmet on, take a blow with a baseball bat with sufficient force to knock a molar flying from his garbled mouth and then run out and throw a dime on 4th down for the TD that would have tied the game.

Advertisement
Most of the country saw Kayaa as an NFL caliber player in the first 2 years of his college career in James Coley's system. His stats and wins without help from our sorry **s defense were some of the best in the country. Can't people see his sudden decline this year as part of the regime change we just had? I don't how and why but his pocket awareness, his time holding on to the ball and improvising ability are all worse this year and I understand fans frustration. But to question the kid toughness and desire to win is unfair.

Anybody coming to Miami as a recruit might have to play for Kayaa ONE year, and maybe even Perry (if he's all that) immediately. Something about that whole conversation isn't very well thought out if "nobody wants to go there until they have a dog at qb" is all he had to say. Anybody who would rather go to USF over Miami.. well, bye. Miami has been out recruited in state for years now. Gotta have players to beat players.

You're surprised that it doesn't sound all that well thought out with the nonsensical gibberish about "doggs" coming out of that kid's mouth?

lol true enough! I can understand a kid wanting to go somewhere he can contribute to wins.. but USF?? c'mon bruh! Op missed the opportunity to talk some sense into that kid though.

What's up with every other poster dropping inside info that either already has been stated on this board or already obvious by watching this team over the last few years?

Advertisement
Back