Women's team wins 6th out of last 7

Advertisement
I've seen a few games on TV this season. We shoot a very good percentage on layups but, in terms of any outside shooting, other than Destiny, we're pretty awful. Maybe Katie should get Nijel to give 'em a clinic.

Advertisement
It's great to see them rolling. They have a lot of talent on the team and this is the way I expected them to play since the season started.

I've seen a few games on TV this season. We shoot a very good percentage on layups but, in terms of any outside shooting, other than Destiny, we're pretty awful. Maybe Katie should get Nijel to give 'em a clinic.
Haley Cavinder is a legitimate outside shooter and can hit from all points on the court. Like the men they lack the inside game but find ways to work it inside and work is the optimal word. The ladies have some depth as well similar to the men’s team. The FSU game coming up is gigantic for them.

Haley Cavinder is a legitimate outside shooter and can hit from all points on the court. Like the men they lack the inside game but find ways to work it inside and work is the optimal word. The ladies have some depth as well similar to the men’s team. The FSU game coming up is gigantic for them.
Haley can shoot outside. Hanna gets too many minutes. Our bigs lack athleticism, but we rebounded very well yesterday.

Advertisement
Newsflash the average offensive production is up but where they do make up for any deficiencies is in their swarming defense.

Advertisement
Back