Sophomore
Out of the mis-guide 5
Streeter-
Miller
Vernon
Washington
Foston

Advertisement
pretty tough question if you ask me. I said Vernon, but I wouldn't be surprised if any of those guys have a great pro career. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if they all fizzled out either.

No Benjamin? **** that kid gets no love.

He has a chance to make an instant impact on a weapon-less Browns team.

Edit: my mistake didnt really let the post sink in first

Advertisement
Streeter having Lewis and Reed to help show him how to be a pro his huge.

I would say Miller obviously, but durability concerns would make that a dubious vote IMO. I agree with the poster above that Streeter fell into the perfect situation, with a couple all-time great Canes to welcome him into the league. The Ravens offense has always been run-first, and he was a sixth round pick, so expectations will be low...and I still think he is capable of working himself into a very good all around receiver.

Streeter having Lewis and Reed to help show him how to be a pro his huge.

Means nothing. They play different positions on different sides of the ball. They will have almost zero interaction on the football field except for when Reed is trying to knock his head off in practice.

Advertisement
Vernon and then Miller out of the options you provided. I think Spence has a good career as well. I am not big on Washington or Forston.

Advertisement
Good question. I'm going with Streeter though another year of college ball would have helped him tremendously. If he can get past the first year in the NFL, he has some good upside.

Advertisement
Both Washington and Forston are probley going to be out of the league first. But who knows. Nobody thought Shields would amounted to much in the NFL. Dude couldn't read film when he left.

Advertisement
Back