Who stays. Who goes

We did get spoiled by Miller for sure.

The hope was Cleveland could step in and be what we needed at the 4 in his departure, but I just feel like the chemistry and roster makeup last year didn't lean in Cleveland's favor either. Some of it was the injuries/thin roster, some of it was Cleveland disappearing at times too...that's a valid criticism and obvious when you watched the games, regardless of the final average stats.

I hope he keeps working, improves his game, and becomes a consistent solid 3 that can give us spot minutes at the 4 in smaller lineups.
He really just wasn't a good fit in the lineup around him. He's a natural 3 that I think will be in a better situation to succeed given the present roster construction

Advertisement
He really just wasn't a good fit in the lineup around him. He's a natural 3 that I think will be in a better situation to succeed given the present roster construction
I think so as well. He does need to keep improving, but I think this roster as it is now has a good slot for him to solidify the 3 and only play spot minutes at the 4 in smaller lineups as needed.

Advertisement
Back