Who needs stars

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted1998
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
Just a testament to kids who have the desire and just want it more than the guy to the left or right of them...

Advertisement
I'll take the a conference and fill it's teams with every four and five star kid in America and sprinkle in some 3's to fill out the rosters.

You can take a conference and do the same with 1 and 2 star kids, sprinkle in a few 3's to fill it out.

My conference will look like the SEC and yours will look like the Big East.

Awesome.

Does anyone think stars don't matterin basketball? Bcause you know, Scottie pippin and Dennis Rodman bagged groceries while playing DII.

I'll take the a conference and fill it's teams with every four and five star kid in America and sprinkle in some 3's to fill out the rosters.

You can take a conference and do the same with 1 and 2 star kids, sprinkle in a few 3's to fill it out.

My conference will look like the SEC and yours will look like the Big East.

Awesome.

Ok, what is your point? The article in no way, shape, or form is saying 1 and 2 stars are better than 4 and 5 stars. The article is just bringing light to diamonds found in the rough. You have to appreciate guys who come in as 0,1,2,3 star players and blossom into very productive college players at big time programs.

Advertisement
Back