Who is the former staffer?

3FW

Senior
This shouldn't be too hard to figure out? Not likely that it's anyone currently employed. Most likely another little **** who was close with Allen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clint Hurtt or Stoutland imo.

One of these two in my opinion. Would not suprise me that Saban is pushing the buttons with Stoutland.

But doesn't Stoutland has his own cloud hanging over him from the first article?

Both Hurtt and Stoutland have a cloud over their head regarding Allen/Shapiro. Both of them face possible show cause orders.

I'm sure neither one of them are cooperating with the NCAA - not because of any loyalty to UM - but because their careers are on the lines. If either one of them admitted to the NCAA that they knew Allen was dirty while they were UM, it certainly wouldn't reflect negatively on them.

Of course, one of them could have corroborated Allen directly to Robinson in order to smear Miami. But I don't think anyone of them are throwing UM (and themselves) unde the bus to the NCAA.

It would make most sense that Allen is the one talking ***** to Robinson/NCAA. What else does Allen have to lose? He's probably not happy he got fired by UM.

Advertisement
Back