Who is more talented?

obfan

Redshirt Freshman
We have had a few very talented players come through the last few years and have at least 2 more on the current team.

Ok if you were building a College BB team not an NBA team who would you rate highest and why.

Sheldon
Reed
BB
Walker.

Maybe a little unfair to Walker but it is what it is

Advertisement
Assuming you mean for us to judge them while at UM. Sheldon Mac, for example, has become a much better player since he left. None are the perfect choice but:

My pick is Bruce Brown. Only one who can create his own shot. Also, one of the best rebounding guards in the country.

Walker shouldn't be on the list yet. Way too early. If Larkin was a choice, I'd have picked him.

I think we're forgetting how good Sheldon was, especially his last year here. Also, how clutch.

I don't watch the NBA or any pro sports so yes when they were here. Walker is a very raw but impressive talent maybe it wasn't fair to include him. . I'm not talking about production I'm talking about skills or talent. What they bring to the game. Larkin and Angel were great in their PG roles but these guys basically play the same spot 2 or 3 although S,D and BB can and did play some one.

Advertisement
Back