Where are they now , players whom

GOCANES05

Recruit
Left for the NFL way to early and that should not have left . This would be very interesting to see what happened to them , does anyone have input ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was a RB not to long ago I think #8 declared never drafted got free agent with 49’s got cut DISAPPEARED

With the amount of kids declaring each year f him Canes the NFL should be busting with these kids and I just don’t see them .

Where are they are they bag boys at Publix where did they land?

Advertisement
Really haven’t you ever wondered where did they go certainly there not playing like they said they could in NFL

Dawg, I get what you're saying. But I had to read what you asked 3-4 times before it stuck lol. It's a great question. I often have it myself.

Jordan Futch is a Marine.

I got recruited by the oldest McDermott brother. Was an IT recruiter out in PHX/Rado.

Mike James is into mary jane thangz.

Orlando Franklin is skinny

What the Ef happened to Eddie Johnson? Gone off the map of the internet for years.

Brad Kaaya is a screenwriter and lives in LA

Crazy to think, but just because you don't make it in the NFL doesn't mean you go work at Publix or McDonalds. They got a free education to a top university, they will be more than fine as long as they realize it is time to move on and focus the attention they put on football on something else.

Advertisement
what happened to that frank gore kid? he ever overcome the injury issues?

ben - you done fcuked up and triggered an SFbayCane story. (sorry boss, Im Italian. My people dont just make a point, we tell a story to make a point)

Many years ago (early-mid 2000's) I was friends/neighbors with a guy who was the Director of Player Personnel for the San Francisco 49ers. His kid and my kid played on the same football team. Every Saturday morning he and I would set up our folding chairs under the goal posts in the end zone (while all of the other dads were walking the sidelines screaming) and just talk football, mostly about college football and specific players.

As I would always tell him, the Niners needed to draft more Miami Hurricanes. This was the year of Gore's 2nd injury w/the niners. Missed like 6 games. I wanna say 2010 (working from memory, which can be an issue at my age :-/ My buddy told me that Frank Gore would always be problematic because of his running style and likely wont last in the NFL. LMAO - Imagine hearing that in 2010.

Bonus Story (because Im on vacation today - lol) This is the same guy who told me that we should have fired Coker a year earlier so we could have hired UVA's Defensive Coordinator, Al Golden. This guy used to tell me about how Al Golden was the next rising star in the big time coaching community, etc... People dont realize how much Al Golden had fooled the entire football management network across the industry.

Ok example:

If Nesta declares and doesn’t make it after a couple years.
Then what are they doing for a living , dies anyone have any input or they just go home to 60 old parents and Xbox there lives away?

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya is a screenwriter and lives in LA

Crazy to think, but just because you don't make it in the NFL doesn't mean you go work at Publix or McDonalds. They got a free education to a top university, they will be more than fine as long as they realize it is time to move on and focus the attention they put on football on something else.
That’s EXACTLY what I’m asking for THANK YOU

ben - you done fcuked up and triggered an SFbayCane story. (sorry boss, Im Italian. My people dont just make a point, we tell a story to make a point)

Many years ago (early-mid 2000's) I was friends/neighbors with a guy who was the Director of Player Personnel for the San Francisco 49ers. His kid and my kid played on the same football team. Every Saturday morning he and I would set up our folding chairs under the goal posts in the end zone (while all of the other dads were walking the sidelines screaming) and just talk football, mostly about college football and specific players.

As I would always tell him, the Niners needed to draft more Miami Hurricanes. This was the year of Gore's 2nd injury w/the niners. Missed like 6 games. I wanna say 2010 (working from memory, which can be an issue at my age :-/ My buddy told me that Frank Gore would always be problematic because of his running style and likely wont last in the NFL. LMAO - Imagine hearing that in 2010.

Bonus Story (because Im on vacation today - lol) This is the same guy who told me that we should have fired Coker a year earlier so we could have hired UVA's Defensive Coordinator, Al Golden. This guy used to tell me about how Al Golden was the next rising star in the big time coaching community, etc... People dont realize how much Al Golden had fooled the entire football management network across the industry.
john stamos wtf GIF by Lifetime

Dawg, I get what you're saying. But I had to read what you asked 3-4 times before it stuck lol. It's a great question. I often have it myself.

Jordan Futch is a Marine.

I got recruited by the oldest McDermott brother. Was an IT recruiter out in PHX/Rado.

Mike James is into mary jane thangz.

Orlando Franklin is skinny

What the Ef happened to Eddie Johnson? Gone off the map of the internet for years.
Good interesting stuff here kool

Advertisement
Back