when we get a road w in the acc?

Advertisement
predict it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Already won at Pitt so I'm assuming the next one? Not really sure. Road wins in the ACC even against the bottom feeders is at a premium. Duke already has two road losses and so does North Carolina. NC State has been embarrassed twice on the road and drilled Duke and squeaked out a win against Clemson.

I think we will beat FSU at home. If we can't pull that off then I think we will beat Notre Dame at home because of their injuries.

Advertisement
We aren't as good as we thought. Walker is struggling and Lykes is ��

Let's see. New Mexico States has won 9 of its last 10 and is probably going to win its conference. Georgia Tech is on a 4 game winning streak, which is our bad loss. And Clemson has huge wins at Little John. Those are our losses.

Lykes was terrific yesterday. Walker is struggling from 3-point range, but his overall game yesterday was very good.

Hopefully, we continue to improve as we approach March. ACC road wins are at a premium. Just ask Duke and North Carolina.

predict it.

Do you not realize we won our first ACC game which was on the road? Do you even like our team?

Are you aware of google? Why not google before you start this thread?
sure can. apparently you cant read.

I don't get it. You said predict when we win on road in acc. We already won a road acc game in Pitt. So what do you mean??

predict it.

Do you not realize we won our first ACC game which was on the road? Do you even like our team?

Are you aware of google? Why not google before you start this thread?
sure can. apparently you cant read.

I don't get it. You said predict when we win on road in acc. We already won a road acc game in Pitt. So what do you mean??

He means he doesn’t follow the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back