WHEN IS ANTHONY JONES MAKING HIS ANNOUNCEMENT

Bahahahahaha. Amazing troll job by Phillips and Jones feigning interest in UM.

In the past week, we've had an FAU commit (Parr) and FIU commit (Jones) tell us to f*** off when we missed out on top targets. That's how far this program is falling and it's only going to get worse with Golden being retained.

Oh, and we're still not going to offer Jalen Julius even after missing on 2 WRs. Bye bye, Dexter.

Advertisement
Seems odd...as much as I hate Golden, Ron Turner is probably on an even hotter seat than him.....

Can we get a live photo of that fence around "The State of Florida"?

StormFence.JPG

Advertisement
how do you accept that as a head coach? You just got rejected by FAU and FIU commits.

Be a man and resign, Al

Advertisement
So what's going to happen over the next month, guys?

- Scarlett flips to FSU or UF along with Bruce
- Williams decommits in part because we didn't offer his friend, who's clearly a Miami-caliber player in his own right
- Irvin commits to Texas
- We don't add any additional DL, LB, or DB commits worth getting excited about
- St. Louis flips to UF
- No QB in the class, leaving us with just 2 scholarship QBs on the roster next season
- We add about 7-8 coal shoveler specials from the Northeast with barely any offers, awful highlights, and no athletic upside

Do I have just about everything covered?

- Williams decommits in part because we didn't offer his friend, who's clearly a Miami-caliber player in his own right
- Irvin commits to Texas
- St. Louis flips to UF
- No QB in the class, leaving us with just 2 scholarship QBs on the roster next season
- We add about 7-8 coal shoveler specials from the Northeast with barely any offers, awful highlights, and no athletic upside

That is actually better than what will actually be the outcome.

Advertisement

- Irvin commits to Texas
- St. Louis flips to UF

...and the admin don't give a fck

He wasn't a take a for the staff and that is why he is sticking with FIU. I don't agree with it but it is what it is.

Advertisement
100% sure UM just didn't show enough interests to land Jones. I really think he wanted to come to UM, oh well.

Damnnnnnnnnn where you guys see this ? I seen him post the U emoji on Twitter 3 hours ago, if he really did stick with FIU we've hit rock bottom

Advertisement
Back