What's this "Win Out" and "Winning the Coastal" stuff?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
The Goldenites evidently have theirnewest uniform talking points. All I see on Twitter and FB groups is this utter nonesense about "winning out" and how "GT's gonna stumble".

What the duece? Are people insane?

People need to be held accountable for their slurping.

Advertisement
Oh for crying out loud, let 'em slurp. I slurped once. Now I'm gagging. We all come to face facts soon enough. Some are just not as fast as you SmokeyRone.

Go Canes.

We lost the ability to control our own destiny the moment Golden came back to coach this team.

To be exact, we'd have to win out. GT has to lose twice. And Virginia has to lose twice...

That my friends is a long row to hoe!!!

Come on Smokey. It wouldn't be an Miami team without the proverbial "if we win this and this and that and this, and this team loses that and this and his game etc etc we win the Coastal!"

If Al is here in 2015 expect the same thread one year from now. Maybe a week or two later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not surprising. People do all kinds of mental gymnastics to keep things interesting for themselves.

psychological blind spots...thats all this is. Soon enough people will see the light

Advertisement
Just another example that the mental health care in this country needs revamping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back