what if all the players that left early...

• Thread starter Thread starter TheU1991
  • Start date Start date
T

TheU1991

did so because Golden saw this coming and told them to?

i don't think these new accusations are a huge deal, but maybe Golden was the one telling them that it would be best for them to leave early so that there wouldn't be a chance of them sitting out/ruining their senior seasons because of this.

correct me if i'm wrong with the staff time-table, but if aubrey hill was the former staffer that ratted the story out, guys like streeter could have been in trouble this coming season. maybe Golden knew about what was being investigated them and advised them that it might be best for them to leave, even if they weren't at the peak of their playing potential at the U.

Advertisement
Why would they have to sit out their senior season?

These "new" allegations have already been investigated.

You are thinking too hard.

this idea is just a.....

kicked in the face.webp

snow fail.webp

I know for a fact Al golden told the players that left early they should not go and if they do at least wait for the NFL draft stock report to come back on them... and not just believe what smoke drew was blowing up their ***.

Advertisement
well, alrighty then.

i take back my idea. actually, it wasn't even my idea. it was uhhhm.... my cousin's friend's idea.

well, alrighty then.

i take back my idea. actually, it wasn't even my idea. it was uhhhm.... my cousin's friend's idea.

Next time your . . . uh . . cuzzin's friend has a thought, might want to tell him to hold it tight and don't let anyone know.

Advertisement
not gonna lie i was thinkign that about olivier vernon

the main one i thought about it with.......just never mentioned it....

im quite sure he tried to keep streeter,miller, washington though.

crazy thingis vernon still went pretty high for his circumstance and is going to a great fit for him. dude if healthy i can easily see getting 5 sacks on the other side of cam wake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back