What games are you absolutely confident Miami will win?

Canemang

Senior
Banned
For me it's BCook & Duke. Kills me to say it, but IMO, no other game on the schedule is a slam dunk.

Advertisement
After last year's Maryland game I can't say any of them would I lay my life/job/anything important on the line for...

No way we lose to Boston college after ending last season with a loss, too much motivation. Also Bethune, duke and GT cuz we shut em down lik we did last year

Advertisement
C'mon Cane bretheren....have some faith in Al and company.
BoC
KSU....very inexperienced OL
BeC
NCst
UNC
GT

If Morris prgresses and the WRs play...we can get ND and VT

As for FSU.....they have ALOT of talent, but they did last year and we almost beat them in Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
Duke and the FCS team. Until PROVEN on the field, this team can't be trusted. Super young, with some depth issues as well. The foundation for the culture change is still being laid......

[]_[] swag;663953 said:
No way we lose to Boston college after ending last season with a loss, too much motivation. Also Bethune, duke and GT cuz we shut em down lik we did last year

How many times have we said that before? We said that going into BC last year (seniors' last game), we said it against USF for beating us the year before (we ended up beating them, but it was 6-3), we say it every year with UVA (Orange Bowl, knocking our Jacory, etc) and they keep beating us or it is extremely close (OT win the year after they destroyed us in the OB), etc, etc.

I believe Golden is changing the culture, but until we actually show that we can be motivated for games, I have to be skeptical of motivation as a factor.

Advertisement
I believe that Morris is going to surprise some of you...

Absolutely confident? I'll say...BOC, Bethune C, Duke, GT, NC, NC State, AND VT.

BCC..Duke..BC. Thats all for me. Gtech i'm not 100% confident in, but i expect to win. 7-5 or 8-4. More likely 7-5

Advertisement
I think we'll roll KSU this year. Last year, we were completely unprepared for the offense they ran. This year we'll be ready

Advertisement
Back