What’s our record next year after 3 games? 🥺

Advertisement
I fully expect 10-2 next year....I think MSU and Virginia beat us. Could fully be wrong and we go 4 and 8 with an interim HC....but I expect this offseason to be a rallying cry, the players love Manny. They hated Enos. They know they are fighting for his job. Lashlee will score. Defense will be good enough versus teams it should beat. We get beat in ACC Ship and probably bowl game. 2020 the year #WeBack

we usually come out motivated early in the season, this past one was quite a slate, and a couple close losses set the tone for the season with weird byes and week zero ****, should be 3-0

Advertisement
is it just me, or does this thread seem familiar
5B4AC2D6-E9F1-4E6B-AFD6-8A5F1A210C15.gif

3-0

If the Lashlee move really revitalizes the team, our schedule could not be set up any better than it is.

Advertisement
If we can’t beat Temple, one linebacker from the Seattle Seahawks, and a program that quit football a couple years ago, fire EVERYONE.

Without a change in OC, I would say 2-1 on route to a 4-8 record with an offense averaging 15 points a game.

Now? Probably 3-0.

Realistically provably 2-1, but Im hoping for worse. I don’t want another fool’s gold campaign like in 17’ & then they give Mandy an extension. The interworkings of the football program has to change if we are going to be a contender nationally again. The longer that takes means that this football program remains in purgatory. Although I do like the OC hire, this program needs a hard reset. Fück Blake James, Fück Jenn Strawley, & Fück Manny & the boyz.

The jig is up

View attachment 107511
A reset isn't happening... if it does we won't win in this lifetime😂😂😂

Advertisement
Manny needs to 100% focus on developing the best defense of his career. He needs to call every game and ensure excellence on defense. His ineptitude poisoned the fan-base and the first course of action is to win. His second objective is to recruit like a banshee and ensure adequate replacements for the prima-donnas that will decommit due to bags... Win and recruit and block all else out. Practices better be beyond intense...

Advertisement
We should be 3 and 0. Probably be 2 and 1. Board issuing pink slips. Banners being funded. Same old song.

Advertisement
Back