WELCOME TO THE U JORDAN SCARLETT!

Mind=Blown
Lifetime reps for you good sir

Lmao dwin is the furthest thing from a goon just because he put on his boyz 2 men voice... I just wanna know if he still got them sea shells with his braids????

Im just trying 2 figure out y umad bro, keep hating it feels good.

I don't hate nothing to figure out.. Just think you're a clown "bro". If we were sitting down I would say the same thing to your face. JHall you can rep this n.i.g.g.a. until oblivion, but he's a fraud and he knows it.

Advertisement

Mind=Blown

Lmao dwin is the furthest thing from a goon just because he put on his boyz 2 men voice... I just wanna know if he still got them sea shells with his braids????

I don't hate nothing to figure out.. Just think you're a clown "bro". If we were sitting down I would say the same thing to your face. JHall you can rep this n.i.g.g.a. until oblivion, but he's a fraud and he knows it.

It's just the internet man.

J Drumm @LeaderoftheMen · 2h
“@JTWilcoxSports: Amazingly HUGE get for the Canes - nabbing Scarlett” Their staff gets it in recruiting. But you can't win playing 1 side

Leader of men yall

He tweeted about 8-10 anti-UM comments. But then praises Tolliver (LSU) commit. Also knocks Devin Clarington for transferring.

I don't know how this guy is employed. Somebody in the administration could easily read some of the **** he spews over social media. User of kids

He works at a piece of **** school, with an equally dirty HC in Tunsil. They are on LSUs payroll, remember the "winning lottery ticket?"

Hahahhaha at this tweet:

J Drumm @LeaderoftheMen · Jul 8
Champagnat is not for everybody #character

Advertisement
“@JTWilcoxSports: Amazingly HUGE get for the Canes - nabbing Scarlett” Their staff gets it in recruiting. But you can't win playing 1 side

Leader of men yall

He tweeted about 8-10 anti-UM comments. But then praises Tolliver (LSU) commit. Also knocks Devin Clarington for transferring.

I don't know how this guy is employed. Somebody in the administration could easily read some of the **** he spews over social media. User of kids

He works at a piece of **** school, with an equally dirty HC in Tunsil. They are on LSUs payroll, remember the "winning lottery ticket?"

Hahahhaha at this tweet:

The irony

Who would you rather have? Jordan Scarlett or Alex Collins?

Scarlett. I have a personal bias for more explosive backs who can take it the distance from anywhere on the field. And I never believed he was overrated like some here were alleging back when it seemed like we had no chance at landing him. Better physical tools and higher ceiling, IMO.

Leader of men yall

Hahahhaha at this tweet:

I guess there is something to be said bout going to school in a strip mall. It should built some character, getting out of the cesspool that is that school and Genron and succeeding ain't easy.........

Advertisement
Mind=Blown

I know

Mind=Blown

Exactly, he hates without knowing me and making predictions about personality lol wtf. Im glad u will tell me in my face im happy 4 u.

Who would you rather have? Jordan Scarlett or Alex Collins?

Scarlett. I have a personal bias for more explosive backs who can take it the distance from anywhere on the field. And I never believed he was overrated like some here were alleging back when it seemed like we had no chance at landing him. Better physical tools and higher ceiling, IMO.

Yourr ight JS has a higher ceiling, i was lovn me some AC though violent *** cuttbacks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
^
That video of Scarlett going 1 on 1 with some defender at the Opening. The one where Scarlett goes untouched in about a 10 ft. wide space and bolts to, what would be an easy TD run.

Advertisement
Back