We have 3 big games coming up

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Also 3 winnable games. 2 are against 2 very good teams, Pitt and ND, but both are at home where we've been very good. The road game is against a better, but still not GT team, but I'll be there, so we'll be fine. We really could use another 3 game winning streak. If we continue to struggle and start dropping games more often we're going to be looking at lower seed, instead of a 3/4 seed. Obviously right now we're not playing like a 3 seed, but hopefully something changes.

Advertisement
Well before today you could say with a 3 game winning streak in league we were playing like a 3-4 seed, but today was an abomination.

Notre Dame at home is as much of a must win in February as you can have. Lose and a free fall is possible. Win and you are 6-3 and in a good spot in the conference

Also 3 winnable games. 2 are against 2 very good teams, Pitt and ND, but both are at home where we've been very good. The road game is against a better, but still not GT team, but I'll be there, so we'll be fine. We really could use another 3 game winning streak. If we continue to struggle and start dropping games more often we're going to be looking at lower seed, instead of a 3/4 seed. Obviously right now we're not playing like a 3 seed, but hopefully something changes.

I predict we go 1-2. MIGHT go 2-1 IF we get a win on the road at GT, which is a huge "IF"

Notre Dame at home is as much of a must win in February as you can have. Lose and a free fall is possible. Win and you are 6-3 and in a good spot in the conference

Well said. Really afraid we fold up for his one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back