ageezy

Cane til I Die
1726977864163.png

1.9 per rush

they were averaging over 250 on the ground and had 199 vs. bama

cmon now

Advertisement
Brown threw the ball wall

Not sure why Porter was getting so much ****. College football has created the game to do just what we saw USF doing tonight with impunity

It’s why our fans get so ****ed watching some dusty *** offense when the entire game is geared to what they were doing

Advertisement

Not sure why Porter was getting so much ****. College football has created the game to do just what we saw USF doing tonight with impunity

It’s why our fans get so ****ed watching some dusty *** offense when the entire game is geared to what they were doing
i was giving porter **** too ... but i understand the philosophy and you have to respect the kid for defending motion and speed outs all game ... most importantly, he didn't miss a tackle

Porter had the hardest job of the night! Running with the motion and then getting bumped and screened nearly ever down!! Dude has great conditioning! Our young corners couldn’t get off blocks to help on those screens for a while.
I was totally kidding.

i was giving porter **** too ... but i understand the philosophy and you have to respect the kid for defending motion and speed outs all game ... most importantly, he didn't miss a tackle
Well it was definitely ******* annoying watching little dude from USF work over our secondary

Guidry seemed to pick his poison and stop the run of USF and try and make Brown beat us with his arm. They had some success but he was right, they couldn’t keep up with us that way

Can’t write it any better than this and it’s retarded that you have to explain this to retards

Advertisement
Advertisement
1000003253.jpg

1000003254.jpg

I was trying to compare but watching the games and seeing the stats I don't think there's much of any use.

We rushed for 188 against them but before the 91yd run we were in the 60s/70s rushing.

Advertisement
View attachment 304149

View attachment 304150
I was trying to compare but watching the games and seeing the stats I don't think there's much of any use.

We rushed for 188 against them but before the 91yd run we were in the 60s/70s rushing.
eye test ... this game was over half way thru the third ... the game at bama wasn't in hand until 5 minutes or so left with a few long runs

View attachment 304149

View attachment 304150

Miamis running game sucks but they stacked the box.

If throwing wins games keep doing it but at some point Miami will need to be able to run the ball

Advertisement
Back