Walter Football Has Kaaya As #1 Player In '17 Draft

252cane

All-ACC
They have him going 1st overall in the draft next year and a guy name charlie campbell with the site has kaaya going 4th overall. They stated scouts feel if he continues developing he has the tools to be a high pick next year.

All you sum*****es that continues to talk **** about the guy don't start riding him next year when he lights **** up.

Advertisement
That can't be.....CaneDynasty told me Rosier was better, Kaaya stinks, and Botch would be named HC on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this. The resident scouting directors here told me he was garbage, soft and not elite. This is a mistake.

I think it's a good chance kaaya comes back for his senior year. Some of his comments seem to insinuate that as well

Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of this. The resident scouting directors here told me he was garbage, soft and not elite. This is a mistake.

I never understood this soft talk. In his first game as a true frosh on the road, he got hit 17 times that game and got up and kept playing. The fsu game this year they were in his face all night annd the guy brought the team back and took the lead.

Advertisement
The bottom line is Miami is a college team and Kaaya only had 14 touchdowns. Miami was second in the country in FGs in the RZ. Kaaya protected the ball very well and showed toughness by taking hits after he threw. I know the board loves talking about how players underachieve at Miami and perform in the NFL. Unless they are playing for the Falcons I want a QB at Miami that scores. If Kaaya can score 35 touchdowns next season and protect the ball like he did this year then crown him.

The bottom line is Miami is a college team and Kaaya only had 14 touchdowns. Miami was second in the country in FGs in the RZ. Kaaya protected the ball very well and showed toughness by taking hits after he threw. I know the board loves talking about how players underachieve at Miami and perform in the NFL. Unless they are playing for the Falcons I want a QB at Miami that scores. If Kaaya can score 35 touchdowns next season and protect the ball like he did this year then crown him.

Wow did you even watch this season. WE had at least 3 TD's called back that were Kayaa throws. We had some big drops in the end zone. The O line completely under performed. I get it we want more TD's, but the int # at 4 is also something to look at.

You still hating? Scouts that do this for a living are high on kaaya and thinks he will be a first round pick. He had 25td passes as a freshman and only 14 this year and if you watch last year and this year it isn't his fault.

Last year they call more throws down the field to dorsett and down the the field to walford. They also allowed him to throw the ball more in the red zone last year.

Advertisement

if he does score 35 tds next year how much of that would credit the new OC? Kaaya may benefit from better schemes, better coaching, and better tutelage. These were all contributing factors in his play this year and contributing factors why some of our guys that go to the NFL miraculously perform better than when they were in college.

Wow did you even watch this season. WE had at least 3 TD's called back that were Kayaa throws. We had some big drops in the end zone. The O line completely under performed. I get it we want more TD's, but the int # at 4 is also something to look at.

Every school has drops and TDs called back. I did mention him protecting the ball. After Jacory and STEMO having someone that doesn't throw dumb picks is a relief.

You still hating? Scouts that do this for a living are high on kaaya and thinks he will be a first round pick. He had 25td passes as a freshman and only 14 this year and if you watch last year and this year it isn't his fault.

Last year they call more throws down the field to dorsett and down the the field to walford. They also allowed him to throw the ball more in the red zone last year.

I don't care about his draft potential. He plays college football right now.

He strikes me as a kid that isn't leaving early regardless of where he's projected- especially with Richt coming in now with his desire to essentially be a QB guru again while calling plays. Assuming we have decent success next year, I think Kaaya is enticed by another year of that relationship and the possibility to cement his legacy here. Plus, the kid doesn't carry the burden of having to "feed the fam".

Advertisement
Kaaya actually improved from last year except for td passes. Completion percentage is up, ints are way down, is going to have more yards, and mechanics and pocket awareness is much better than last year.

Advertisement
With Richt as playcaller & QB coach, I expect Kaaya to improve dramatically. I'd like to see him step up into the pocket and get his feet set more (tho in his defense half of the time he was about to get lit up).

All of the soft talk has more to do with mental toughness, imo. Not just standing in & getting back up, but making big plays in pressure situations. I think Kaaya will benefit more than anybody on this team from the new coaching staff... could be a multi-million dollar upgrade for him when all is said and done.

Richt's playcalling and an improved Kaaya will solve the 3rd down and red zone problems as well.

With Richt as playcaller & QB coach, I expect Kaaya to improve dramatically. I'd like to see him step up into the pocket and get his feet set more (tho in his defense half of the time he was about to get lit up).

All of the soft talk has more to do with mental toughness, imo. Not just standing in & getting back up, but making big plays in pressure situations. I think Kaaya will benefit more than anybody on this team from the new coaching staff... could be a multi-million dollar upgrade for him when all is said and done.

Richt's playcalling and an improved Kaaya will solve the 3rd down and red zone problems as well.

He made big plays vs fsu. He has to have help. Y'all expect the guy to just do everything and it's not possible. Look at the team jameis winston had around him at fsu.

And getting hit constantly is mental toughness also.

I don't care about his draft potential. He plays college football right now.

And he is good. Why can't you just appreciate when you have a good player. The guy didn't even have a defined offensive system. Deshaun watson has been in the same offense since high school. Give kaaya a defined system and let the guy develop.

Advertisement
Back