Walk on PF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The roster needs 3 more walk ONS for depth and practice purposes.
This is a more for every program except Miami.

Advertisement
Still waiting for bigs. I'll never get why L let Brooks walk, especially if he didn't have a plan in regards to replacing him. If Brooks was on the roster, with the guys currently listed, I'd still be disappointed, but at least you'd have 1 solid center on the roster. This is a failure on the part of L and his staff, and there's no hiding it.

Still waiting for bigs. I'll never get why L let Brooks walk, especially if he didn't have a plan in regards to replacing him. If Brooks was on the roster, with the guys currently listed, I'd still be disappointed, but at least you'd have 1 solid center on the roster. This is a failure on the part of L and his staff, and there's no hiding it.
Yup. It's too late for bigs now for this season, the semester started 4+ weeks ago. The roster is what it is at this point.

I just don't understand why it's so impossible for this staff to bring in a big. At this point, we don't need superstar bigs like Jalen Duren, just give me someone who can defend, rebound, and chip in 6-8 ppg. That shouldn't be an impossible task. Imagine what this year's frontcourt would look like if Gak, Sam, and Miller decided not to come back.

Yup. It's too late for bigs now for this season, the semester started 4+ weeks ago. The roster is what it is at this point.

I just don't understand why it's so impossible for this staff to bring in a big. At this point, we don't need superstar bigs like Jalen Duren, just give me someone who can defend, rebound, and chip in 6-8 ppg. That shouldn't be an impossible task. Imagine what this year's frontcourt would look like if Gak, Sam, and Miller decided not to come back.
I just want a competent big. Rebound, defend, set screens. I don't know why L hasnt figured that out. Glue guys are important too.

Advertisement
Hot take: If they could get Julian Gamble to be serviceable then they can do it with Miller and Gak.

Hot take: If they could get Julian Gamble to be serviceable then they can do it with Miller and Gak.
No knock on Gamble but the difference is he was surrounded by a more talented roster than this current one. Also, L's support staff on that 12-13 squad was infinitely better than his current one.

Advertisement
Back