Villanova the real deal

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
They are beating up on Oklahoma worse than they did on us. We ran into a team on a special run.

Advertisement
Nice to know we weren't the only team they don't miss against . They're just the ****, very unselfish too

They drug OKs ***.. talk about running somebody out of the building!

Advertisement
Makes me feel a little less bad about our woodshed treatment. Nova is on a **** mission.

They say basketball is a game of runs WELL Villanova's run wasn't part of a game but over multiple games.

I also say, so we don't have to listen to the Championship team coming from Tobacco road, Go Villanova 1 more game.

Advertisement
Tomorrow night should be a great game. Nova will be the highest seed UNC has played also.

WOOOOOOW!! What a title game! What an ending!!

At least we got dismantled by the national champions!

Love watching Cryolina lose! And, in heartbreaking fashion. The tears of their fans is the best part.

Advertisement
Only saw the second half. Villanova was allowed a lot of contact on defense. There was a lot of body contact not called.
Edit - no fan of UNC

One thing I felt about our effort agaist Nova, was that we had opportunities to shoot... especially when behind, but truly throughout the game - and didn't take them. As if we were afraid to miss, especially on 3's. Nova a tough defense but you can't score if you don't shoot. Agree that the officials were a little rough on UNC. On to baseball and not so far away is football.
Go.Canes.

That was a helluva game. I watched the carolina stream and the announcers were complaining about the refs pretty good. I don't blame them, it did seem pretty lopsided. I've only got one thing to say about it... how does it feel to get shafted by the refs?? What goes around comes around... stfu!

Advertisement
Only saw the second half. Villanova was allowed a lot of contact on defense. There was a lot of body contact not called.
Edit - no fan of UNC

That's the only way they can beat teams like Kansas or Carolina. If you don't allow the contact, they all foul out and lose by 80.

All that **** Arch, Hart, and Brunson are pulling to prevent post entries are fouls in the regular season and Jay Wright basically went full Krybabyewski and dared the refs to call a foul every time down.

At least it was a competitive game ultimately decided by the players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back