Vernon

Advertisement
I told people on this site, on tos, where ever..lol Vernon has great measurables. 6.3 270.. seriously he will be another sick outside backer. Glad he will be reppin Miami

Advertisement
I told people on this site, on tos, where ever..lol Vernon has great measurables. 6.3 270.. seriously he will be another sick outside backer. Glad he will be reppin Miami

He's 6'2 260 and he wont be an outside linebacker for dolphins he will be defensive end

Imagine Vernon with another season at UM being coached by Golden. Could've possibly made himself an early 2nd round pick

Advertisement
They can use spence in the same ways they used Polamalu to stuff the run and get to the QB. Its the perfect fit for him.

Advertisement
They can use spence in the same ways they used Polamalu to stuff the run and get to the QB. Its the perfect fit for him.

really? on the surface it looks like a very strange pick for LB. their LBs are big. spence is not much bigger than polamalu

I lolz whenever I hear someone suggest moving a guy that's played lb all his life to safety just because he's smallish.

He"s the only one that made the right decision to leave early. Going third is a big surprise considering his UM resume.

Advertisement

really? on the surface it looks like a very strange pick for LB. their LBs are big. spence is not much bigger than polamalu

It is not a strange pick. Steelers are old at LB and they are a team more about character and on field production than any measurables. Spence has proven he is a good football players and a couple years in the Steeler defense will make him a good pro.

defensive end/ outside linebacker. still blackvern I'm glad he is in the league. Good luck young man.

Advertisement
Back