Undefeated Season of Bust?

Miami's schedule only has 2 ranked teams in the preseason, its undefeated or bust. Especially with Mario throwing shade at UF collective during media day. He has won 12 games in two seasons and he absolutely needs to win 12 games this season. We better beat UF so bad they dont want to play football anymore. It all hinges on that game. Win that game, go 12-0. Lose that game, go 9-3 which I consider a failure.

Advertisement
Miami's schedule only has 2 ranked teams in the preseason, its undefeated or bust. Especially with Mario throwing shade at UF collective during media day. He has won 12 games in two seasons and he absolutely needs to win 12 games this season. We better beat UF so bad they dont want to play football anymore. It all hinges on that game. Win that game, go 12-0. Lose that game, go 9-3 which I consider a failure.

With you on that one, big D.

Advertisement
Free big D???
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Well then, my money’s on “bust.”

What you consider a failure will be just another of mario’s seasons in his long contract.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back