UM vs FAU Online?

RohanMotor

Sophomore
Anybody know if the game will be available online? I'm in Atlanta and currently do not have cable/satellite yet.

Advertisement
WatchESPN if you can get a friend's login. That'll be HD. Otherwise the post above mine will definitely have it in not-so-HD.

Advertisement
Anybody know if the game will be available online? I'm in Atlanta and currently do not have cable/satellite yet.

Im in Atlanta as well. There is a Hurricanes Club that meets at Mazzy's in Norcross. They televise every game. Me and my buddy will be there Friday night.

HURRICANES fam,

I'm in the middle of nowhere and I can't get :espnsux:!! I've tried to get the college pass, and it's a no go. "I'm hurt dog! Don't ask me if me I'm alright! **** naw!.....I put put my heart in this **** man! Let's GO!!"

If anyone can broadcast the game, it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Espn3 looks like it won't show our game bc it's on espnU. Then there's the watchespn thing. Someone help me figure this out. We don't get espnU in our Comcast package - if I can locate the stupid login info for watchespn will I be able to wath it that way? Or does it have to be part of the cable package?

Advertisement
Back