UF loses to Miss. BC beats VA

capefearcane

Band
Banned
U freezes, although Vandy won. Stupid not to have moved games to Coral Gables. Will they play Sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We are playing today, in freezing rain. Up 7-1 heading into the bottom of the 6th. Collins just hit a 3-run homer.

ND can't hit Mediavilla right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jagr, I'm truly trying to understand your posts, but why can't you let us enjoy the season? I understand your opinions on Morris, but if we happen to be number 1 tomorrow, why can't we be excited?

Jagr, I'm truly trying to understand your posts, but why can't you let us enjoy the season? I understand your opinions on Morris, but if we happen to be number 1 tomorrow, why can't we be excited?

Where did you see someone claim that you can't be excited? Be as excited as you want.

Advertisement

Where did you see someone claim that you can't be excited? Be as excited as you want.

***** that aint even close to what he's saying - he's talking about your ****** porsting style, dumbass

Advertisement

***** that aint even close to what he's saying - he's talking about your ****ty porsting style, dumbass

He asked why he can't be excited. I answered his question. Use the ignore feature if you don't like it.

***** that aint even close to what he's saying - he's talking about your ****ty porsting style, dumbass

He asked why he can't be excited. I answered his question. Use the ignore feature if you don't like it.

Fk that - I'll continue to call you a *****, *****

Baseball America has us as #1 , on my phone so I'm not sure of some other rankings. Don't think sports media, at this point have faith in Miami's ability to maintain. TA&M, MISS., SEC...in general getting a lot of love.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fk that - I'll continue to call you a *****, *****

In other words, I'm in your head.

Advertisement
Back