TVD on Marty&McGee this AM

JeffreyG

Recruit
Premium
Early this morning TVD was a guest on the show. He started off by showing respect to Diaz.
He stated when the team first met Mario in the meeting that there was a presence about his new Coach.
When asked what he could do to improve his game he said he wanted to work on looking off DB's.
Finished off interview talking about playing with confidence beginning with the NC State game and said the goal was ACC Championships and National Championship.

Advertisement
good stuff. The right O cord and QB coach is going to be huge for TVD. Unless he is actually that good and it wont matter.
I'm starting to feel the CIS Orange Bowl Boys mock coach selection of Brady and Coley. Brady doesn't coach QBs. He coaches WRs. So, Coley makes sense as a QB coach and I like him as an experienced play caller working with Brady who doesn't have as much experience, but is very innovative.

Advertisement
Should we play TVD much in the sun bowl. Meaningless game for him. The young wrs need some reps. But would hate to set back any progress due to injury in meaningless bowl game.

Early this morning TVD was a guest on the show. He started off by showing respect to Diaz.
He stated when the team first met Mario in the meeting that there was a presence about his new Coach.
When asked what he could do to improve his game he said he wanted to work on looking off DB's.
Finished off interview talking about playing with confidence beginning with the NC State game and said the goal was ACC Championships and National Championship.
Sliding in and across the pocket, sir.

Advertisement
Should we play TVD much in the sun bowl. Meaningless game for him. The young wrs need some reps. But would hate to set back any progress due to injury in meaningless bowl game.
TVD should play as much as he wants or can. No need hold him out. But, if Garcia is healthy, I’d get him some playing time. No need to worry about losing a redshirt. I don’t think he‘s healthy though.

I expect Peyton M to portal out. IIRC he’s graduating academically, but might be wrong. Still, he‘s likely behind JB next fall, at #4.

If Garcia can play, Id like to see them split the game. I want to see how TVD looks without Rambo, but really don’t want him getting hurt after the King injury last year. I also want to see how Garcia looks against P5. We might be on the cusp of back to back good QBs

We have seen what we needed from TVD and he is the biggest building block. Nobody is watching the sun bowl as far as transfers or recruits. I would rather play Garcia or whoever and let Mario see the rest of the team and what areas are really ****** when the qb and Rambo not saving the day.

I heard chatter earlier in the season that Jake might be available if we made it to a bowl game. I also heard he's out. Don't know what to believe these days with all this fake news floating around.. I'd love love love to see him get to play at least one of of football in El Paso.

Advertisement
Sliding in and across the pocket, sir.

I hope he is just giving them whatever generic answer came to his mind and not divulging his weaknesses or whatever he is truly working on. He seems to be smart enough to know what he needs to work on.

Advertisement
Back