Truth from another source

dude is absolutely right. But nancys on this board don't want to hear it. we were 7-5 last year and a couple plays away from being 5-7 or 4-8. But they expect a 12-0 team in 9 months

If you're going to go by the couple of plays fantasy land scenario and cite imaginary losses, you can strike it and reverse it to the tune of 10 - 2.

We were 2 point losers to Virginia and 3 point losers to UNC and FSU. A couple of plays away we were.

The way it works though is you are what your record says you are.

Half full or half empty on that one.

Advertisement
If you're going to go by the couple of plays fantasy land scenario and cite imaginary losses, you can strike it and reverse it to the tune of 10 - 2.

We were 2 point losers to Virginia and 3 point losers to UNC and FSU. A couple of plays away we were.

The way it works though is you are what your record says you are.

Half full or half empty on that one.
Clearly he’s a moper because says could been worse than we were

Popcorn GIF by WWE
Another name-caller....calling people B*tches....bet he wouldn't say it to my face

Difference between me and you. I'm on this board to pass time. You're on here because this is your life. Like I said, you sound like a hoe. and I don't beat up senior citizens. ma'am
MFer...you wish you had my life...again, come tell this so-called senior citizen all that BS you spewed to my face clown. Lol telling me about my glorious life. You can't comprehend how ridiculously awesome it is.

Advertisement
SWFLHurricane- Fire everybody EST. 1990

Good thing I haven't noticed how much of a miserable b¹tch were sooner. You must be really fun to party with.. You're the type to win 100 million in the lottery and complain it wasn't 200 mill. We lost. Get over that ****. You complaining about everything won't change a thing. It's over with. so support the team and quit being a whiny b¹tch. It gets old

Complaining about the team wont do anything but supporting them will?

Coming on a Miami board after they lose to ******* Middle Tennessee and telling people they must be fun at parties because they're complaining about it and calling them miserable ******* lol. Get ahold of yourself.

Interesting points; it’s like someone on this board have been saying the same chit since…since b4 the season. Wonder who could that be? 🤔

The only thing I disagreed w/ was the benching of TVD comment. Mario never benched Herbert, he never benched Tyler Shough, who transferred to TT & was still *** there, & he never benched Anthony Brown, who by the way, ALSO had his best yr ever under Mario.

I legit hate running rumors b/c they start taking on lives on their own; just like Bernie Kosar was labeled as this reckless drunk for yrs b4 he was finally able to tell his story recently.
Totally agree and good point on Mario with dealing with his qb’s. I expect to see TVD against UNC. His performance will tell. Maybe a 2 qb situation. Go canes

Coming on a Miami board after they lose to ******* Middle Tennessee and telling people they must be fun at parties because they're complaining about it and calling them miserable ******* lol. Get ahold of yourself.
482 posts since 2012....Lol...

Can't wait for the excuses this weekend....
I'm curious to see the line.
When it comes out, we're going to see a lot of "UNC -easy money" comments.
Not that we've done a **** thing to not think we wont get blown out, but.... we shall see.

James F-ing Madison
JFMU :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I'm curious to see the line.
When it comes out, we're going to see a lot of "UNC -easy money" comments.
Not that we've done a **** thing to not think we wont get blown out, but.... we shall see.

JFMU :ROFLMAO:
UNCs defense is Terrible...but I have no doubt they'll score their fair share of points. If we can't score 30...I don't like our chances.

Good video with reasoned perspectives from outside the UM circles.

After watching I've come to the conclusion that Van Dyke starts against EWENC.

Advertisement
you
Lol at "pass time"..I'm set in life clown...I own everything I have. Let's compare portfolios, before you run your D*cksucking mouth.
average 7 posts a day for 8 years. This board is your life. Pretty sad stat if you ask me. Talking about my 450 posts in 10 years lol. You're obsessed and I guarantee you none of your post are of any positivity or relevance.

dude is absolutely right. But nancys on this board don't want to hear it. we were 7-5 last year and a couple plays away from being 5-7 or 4-8. But they expect a 12-0 team in 9 months
Again, this is total bull****. Nobody expects a natty or even an ACC ship. They expect competent coaching. Putting guys in the right scheme to maximize what we do have. That’s all that’s ever been expected.

you

average 7 posts a day for 8 years. This board is your life. Pretty sad stat if you ask me. Talking about my 450 posts in 10 years lol. You're obsessed and I guarantee you none of your post are of any positivity or relevance.
Get you a semblance of the life I have before running your comical mouth.

Advertisement

another winner of a post. lol so what does coming on here complaining for the 1000th time about losing a game? nobody on here has the ability to change anything with the program. So what's the point about coming on here complaining about everything? it's not doing anybody any good, all you're doing is hurting the program more if parents of players, parents of recruits, or recruits themselves come on here and see our fanbase is full of b¹tches. They definitely ain't coming once they see all the BS yall post for your own pleasures. It's over with so it's pointless to keep beating the drum

another winner of a post. lol so what does coming on here complaining for the 1000th time about losing a game? nobody on here has the ability to change anything with the program. So what's the point about coming on here complaining about everything? it's not doing anybody any good, all you're doing is hurting the program more if parents of players, parents of recruits, or recruits themselves come on here and see our fanbase is full of b¹tches. They definitely ain't coming once they see all the BS yall post for your own pleasures. It's over with so it's pointless to keep beating the drum

Yeah pretending like nothing is wrong when we lose to MTSU is super helpful to the program and it’s standards I’m sure

This guy has some good advice.

Please merge if already posted, I did not find any.

The first guy with the "Mario the quarterback killer" stuff is a half-baked take. Anyone want to admit that TVD might've been way too overhyped after nine games last year?

Completely set the kid up to fail with all the preseason accolades.

Forget the new system, the kid's mechanics are flawed, he doesn't go through his reads, he looks down receivers and he's been inaccurate-as-****—naked out there without Rambo and Harley bailing him out.

Now also all this talk about him not being a rah-rah guy, not being in contact with his receivers, being somewhat introverted, etc.

He's not really proving to be "that dude" more than Mario and a new OC are "crippling" him.

Advertisement
Back